The Student Room Group
Did you consider TVU?
Reply 2
i am not gud enough for da top 150 unis like tvu, i did aply but they sed come bak when i did gnvq intermedite and got da pass an F in maths gcse.
Reply 3
mayb its cuz ya tlk like a bad ass gangster...and not like a propa human bein aiii?
unistudnet
i am not gud enough for da top 150 unis like tvu, i did aply but they sed come bak when i did gnvq intermedite and got da pass an F in maths gcse.

Well maybe your just not quite cut out for University, have you considered taking another course at a locl FE College? Maybe taking some A-Levels or improving your grades at GCSE?
Or a work placement with like 3 days at college and 2 at a placement.
My brother got 2 GCSE's and a GNVQ in Travel & Tourism and he's a millionaire now so it's not as if what you have is useless
Lol I really should learn to actually LOOK at the links first lol :biggrin:
Reply 6
:biggrin:
Reply 7
Danithestudent
Lol I really should learn to actually LOOK at the links first lol :biggrin:

Hehe sorry! You were the first one to fall of it and probably the only person now. I just bored so thought I would start a harmless joke. I will give you some rep for that :smile:

Yes I am behind "studnet" by the way.
amazingtrade
Hehe sorry! You were the first one to fall of it and probably the only person now. I just bored so thought I would start a harmless joke. I will give you some rep for that :smile:

Yes I am behind "studnet" by the way.

I love this though
http://www.cynicalbastards.com/ubs/ubst.html
Reply 9
P.S I hope this thread didn't offend anybody.
Reply 10
amazingtrade
P.S I hope this thread didn't offend anybody.

It offended me....greatly.
Reply 11
FCUKIN_LUV
mayb its cuz ya tlk like a bad ass gangster...and not like a propa human bein aiii?

anybody making links between this guy and a certain banned person?
Reply 12
corey

Your complete being offends me.....deary :smile:
Reply 13
corey

Damnit did if you stand in the corner 'studnet' may just give you a freebie. :biggrin:
Reply 14
'
{ingnik']anybody making links between this guy and a certain banned person?

Yeah it reminds me of that 'nigger' who started all them threads to cause trouble.
Reply 15
Adhsur
Your complete being offends me.....deary :smile:

I actually am seriously offended by that.

Latest

Trending

Trending