Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Are larger girls better at sex? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sure they are. Just don't put anything near their mouths, they might give in to instinct and start chewing

Hmmmm depends entirely on her previous experiance lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jake22)
    Absolute *******s. Sexual appetite doesn't strongly correlate with appetite for food.
    This.

There is always the possibility that a fatty feels like she needs to make up for the lack of looks by making an extra effort in bed. But I'm slim and I give 100% in bed too, so it really doesn't tell us anything.

I'm small (as in tiny) but I have a high sex drive.
    It deffinately depends on the person. not their size.
    x

ReputationRep:
    by 'larger girls', do you mean wider/fatter, or taller? :}

no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    I'm on the larger side (size 12) but don't really have anything to contribute since I'm a virgin :dontknow:
    (Original post by rachelkeira)
    I would say I'm on the larger side. I'm a size 12 right now...
    but I wouldn't say erm... feedback has changed much between now and the time when I was an 8/10.
    Do you really see size 12 as 'larger'?! A few curves maybe but it doesn't strike me in any way as 'larger' in the sense the OP means. Isn't 12 actually the average for women?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    Do you really see size 12 as 'larger'?! A few curves maybe but it doesn't strike me in any way as 'larger' in the sense the OP means. Isn't 12 actually the average for women?
    I do, I'm larger than most girls I know. And especially on TSR, there've been quite a few threads where it's been said that 12 is 'plus-size' and even 'fat'. 12 is the average for women in the UK as a whole. But I think it's a smaller size for a younger age group. I definitely do feel like a 'larger' girl.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say no. I've been with a few large girls (size 12ish) and they have been really really bad. Most girls aren't that great though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steevee)
    Sure they are. Just don't put anything near their mouths, they might give in to instinct and start chewing

:curious:

ReputationRep:
    They say that larger girls are more appreciative which to a certain extent, I think might be true: girls who don't think they're god's gift to men but are still comfortable with their body are incredibly sexy.

From my experience, some girls who are absolute stunners do sometimes have an attitude like "I'll lay here and be beautiful and you can appreciate my beauty and recognise how lucky you are to be sleeping with me". Ok, that might have been somewhat over-the-top misogyny and an exaggeration but you get my drift...

ReputationRep:
    I would say I'm on the larger side. I'm a size 12 right now...
    but I wouldn't say erm... feedback has changed much between now and the time when I was an 8/10.
    You think a size 12 is the larger side? :facepalm:

Oh dear lord. Larger women are around the size 16 marker (isn't that what the plus size sections are about?!) Anyone who thinks a size 12 is large has some issues!

ReputationRep:
    Fat chicks get out of breath easily. Don't rest your hopes on a fatty getting you laid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    You think a size 12 is the larger side? :facepalm:

Oh dear lord. Larger women are around the size 16 marker (isn't that what the plus size sections are about?!) Anyone who thinks a size 12 is large has some issues!
    Guess I have issues then. But I do see myself as large because the majority of girls I know and see around university are quite a bit slimmer than me.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't know as I'm not big but it could be true. Try it out guys, you never know. Just don't get on top and say 'Wow, I can see my house from up here!' or anything...

ReputationRep:
    Guess I have issues then. But I do see myself as large because the majority of girls I know and see around university are quite a bit slimmer than me.
    Yeah you may be larger than them.....a size 10 is larger than a size 6, but that doesn't make the lass on the 'large side'.

Its stuff like that, that makes people have eating disorders, because they think their clothes size is on the large side when actually there is nothing wrong with being a size 12. Size 12 is a 29inch waist right? That's classed as large? Not a chance.

ReputationRep:
    OMG PEOPLE!! er hello size 12 isn't larger!!!! ok i guess a 16 is but 18 or over is larger.

but i think it depends on the person. im not gonna personally comment on this because everytime i do lately i just get pick on for my user name! lol :rolleyes: x

ReputationRep:
    don't worry yourself you look fine

16 + is big

ReputationRep:
    Fat girls are more enthusiastic, but that is merely because they are more grateful.

The problem with having sex with a fat girl is that you're having sex with a fat girl.

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Kanye West : So please don’t judge me, uh, for the followin’: Fat *****es swallowin', skinny *****es modelin’

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.