Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, do lacy tights really do it for you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    lacey tights are cool, lacey stockings are w1n.

ReputationRep:
    I think they look slutty, not much different to fishnets. Wear a nice pencil skirt or gypsy skirt instad.

ReputationRep:
    When I'm about to bang a girl wearing tights, it gears me up that extra 10%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twelve)
    I have a pair of lacy tights. I have only worn them twice - and admittedly I did wear them with relatively short skirts.

First time I wore them, some wierdo waiting at traffic lights was literally leaning right out of the van window with his tongue hanging out at me. Basically acting like a complete ****. Second time, similiar situation.

Is this a coincidence? Do you guys really like lacy tights, or is it just coincidence that the times I happened to wear them were the times I had the wierdest experience with guys in cars?
    You wore lacy tights and a short skirt and you're surprised that you were stared at? :rolleyes:

And personally, they don't really do much for me. Put me off if anything.

ReputationRep:
    Yes yes and yes.

Lacy tights (well tbh patterned tights of any sort), hosiery, stockings, pantihose, etc just about do it for me. (although I'm probably in the minority, I'm scared I have a tights fetish...)

First time I had sex I actually went out of my way to buy fishnet tights for my girlfriend, it REALLY did help get me in the mood. They are so SO hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j.emilylala)
    Really? So what does 'do it for you'?
    No tights or stockings, and if it's cold, wear jeans or trousers.

ReputationRep:
    I actually prefer regular tights. But they're pretty hot too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkxangel)

If I was a guy, they would do it for me(as long as you are not obese), but I'm not so I really shouldn't be on this thread.
    Boner. Achieved.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.