The Student Room Group

Pretty sure I'm falling for my best friend..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
not a bad idea, that will solve everything rather quickly. Once, when we were cuddling, I kissed him on the cheek because i was too scared to kiss anywhere else and there were people around us haha. i have never properly kissed a guy before :confused:

you can practise on me if you like
Reply 21
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
you can practise on me if you like

im okay thanks :tongue:

thanks for the advice, lekky. lets see what happens.
Kiss him, it sounds like he's dying for you to do it. You said he's shy, so he's probably scared of doing something wrong.
Get him drunk.
Reply 24
Go For iiT..iiF he's he doesnt feel the same way then you have nothing to lose..buts it better of telling him before its too latee..Plus if he's your best friend he would surely understand yoou...btw daat sounds really cutee..=')
If you want to speed things up then there should be a little less touchy and a little more feely... if you know what I mean. :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
Went out with my best friend for a whole year.

It happens,

Ruins your friendship though...
Reply 27
rohypnol?
he's hardly giving you mixed signals. next time you get close just lean in close your eyes and kiss him gently. pull away slightly to judge his reaction and if he likes you too (which i'm 90% sure he does by your post) he'll lean in to kiss you again. you just need to bite the bullet and kiss him. :smile:
Reply 29
Awwwwww this is so cute :smile: Im sure he feels pretty much the same..seeing as hes shy he wouldnt be cuddling you for hours on end if he didnt feel the same way..Just give it a go..Theres nothing to lose..true friendship can stand through most things :smile: Good luck and oh please let me know how it goes...so cute
That it's usual story, so don't worry!!!

I know many samples for that kind of stories, some pairs that fall in love from early ages and living together all life.
Reply 31
i am in the same situation, the other night (at a party) we had to sleep in the same bed because there was a lack of space and that's when i realised i like him. just keep making hints and see what he does, i definitely agree that he likes you back. go for it!
Reply 32
Original post by Zitheris
Went out with my best friend for a whole year.

It happens,

Ruins your friendship though...

Thats what I'm scared of... :frown:
Reply 33
Original post by miromirante
That it's usual story, so don't worry!!!

I know many samples for that kind of stories, some pairs that fall in love from early ages and living together all life.

but most couples break up and lose their friendship?

that really sucks and has scared me a lot :frown: Don't you feel like his actions lead you on just a bit? Or do you think he's just a touchy feely person in general?

I reckon it did lead me on a bit, everyone else who knew us both thought the same, but at least it's all ok now :smile:
Ooh, please tell us how it goes if you do decide to do something :smile:
but most couples break up and lose their friendship?

No, NO I'm talking for pairs that spent whole life together...Started some days in high school, but do u have "chemistry" with her... can feel just you!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 38
Next time your close to kissing him, do.
it makes me think that he doesn't envision me being his girlfriend :frown:

'I don't want to lose you to another girl' is very ambiguous and suggests your acknowledgement of the idea of him with other girls, and moreover your acceptance of it. You can't expect a clear answer when you've said something as ambiguous as that - of course he wasn't going to say 'I want that girl to be you', unless he has got serious balls. This will sound very cheesy, but next time you have one of those moments where you could kiss, look him in the eye, then lower your gaze to his mouth, then look into his eyes again. Or stroke his hair, or put your arm round his waist. Or just kiss him.

Quick Reply

Latest