Turn on thread page Beta

Pretty sure I'm falling for my best friend.. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    not a bad idea, that will solve everything rather quickly. Once, when we were cuddling, I kissed him on the cheek because i was too scared to kiss anywhere else and there were people around us haha. i have never properly kissed a guy before :confused:
    you can practise on me if you like

(Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
    you can practise on me if you like
    im okay thanks

thanks for the advice, lekky. lets see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    Kiss him, it sounds like he's dying for you to do it. You said he's shy, so he's probably scared of doing something wrong.

ReputationRep:
    For ****s sake just get trashed and ask him if he wants a BJ.. how hard can it be!? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Get him drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Go For iiT..iiF he's he doesnt feel the same way then you have nothing to lose..buts it better of telling him before its too latee..Plus if he's your best friend he would surely understand yoou...btw daat sounds really cutee..=')

ReputationRep:
    If you want to speed things up then there should be a little less touchy and a little more feely... if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    Went out with my best friend for a whole year.

It happens,

Ruins your friendship though...

ReputationRep:
    rohypnol?

ReputationRep:
    he's hardly giving you mixed signals. next time you get close just lean in close your eyes and kiss him gently. pull away slightly to judge his reaction and if he likes you too (which i'm 90% sure he does by your post) he'll lean in to kiss you again. you just need to bite the bullet and kiss him.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwww this is so cute Im sure he feels pretty much the same..seeing as hes shy he wouldnt be cuddling you for hours on end if he didnt feel the same way..Just give it a go..Theres nothing to lose..true friendship can stand through most things Good luck and oh please let me know how it goes...so cute

ReputationRep:
    That it's usual story, so don't worry!!!

I know many samples for that kind of stories, some pairs that fall in love from early ages and living together all life.

ReputationRep:
    i am in the same situation, the other night (at a party) we had to sleep in the same bed because there was a lack of space and that's when i realised i like him. just keep making hints and see what he does, i definitely agree that he likes you back. go for it!

(Original post by Zitheris)
    Went out with my best friend for a whole year.

It happens,

Ruins your friendship though...
    Thats what I'm scared of...

(Original post by miromirante)
    That it's usual story, so don't worry!!!

I know many samples for that kind of stories, some pairs that fall in love from early ages and living together all life.
    but most couples break up and lose their friendship?

ReputationRep:
    that really sucks and has scared me a lot Don't you feel like his actions lead you on just a bit? Or do you think he's just a touchy feely person in general?
    I reckon it did lead me on a bit, everyone else who knew us both thought the same, but at least it's all ok now

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, please tell us how it goes if you do decide to do something

ReputationRep:
    but most couples break up and lose their friendship?
    No, NO I'm talking for pairs that spent whole life together...Started some days in high school, but do u have "chemistry" with her... can feel just you!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acvIVA9-FMQ

can't embed it!

ReputationRep:
    Next time your close to kissing him, do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.