Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It keeps happening.

although, im a guy and i like girlswhen sober, I can appreciate another guy is good looking etc.

When im drinking and I catch another guys eyes, it happens a lot, cant all be bi/gay, I feel something...like cuddly??

I cant explain it, I sound mad! They seem soo friendly to me, even though we dont exactly speak..hard to describe!

ReputationRep:
    Do you not feel like that at all when you're sober?

ReputationRep:
    The likelihood is that if you're bisexual when you're drunk, you're bisexual when your're sober. I'm pretty sure for all it's properties, alcohol does not alter sexuality.

Maybe you simply feel far more sexually liberated when you're drunk.

ReputationRep:
    Don't get drunk then. :rolleyes:

(Original post by Tara_Ward)
    Do you not feel like that at all when you're sober?
    No, butit feels like theyre attracted to me when i drink too

ReputationRep:
    I think you're Bi and using the drink as an excuse.

ReputationRep:
    This is so gay of you to even ask

Alcohol kills your inhibitions, so stop talking about cuddly etc. The real question is: Do you feel attracted to guys when you're drunk? If yes, you are bi. Nothing wrong with that, just accept it and deal with those who will discriminate against you.

ReputationRep:
    I once squezzed a mans bum in a club, carried on walking to the toilet chuckling to myself the whole way. Went to the toilet had a wee in the cubicle and opened the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur...

(Original post by GAguy)
    This is so gay of you to even ask

Alcohol kills your inhibitions, so stop talking about cuddly etc. The real question is: Do you feel attracted to guys when you're drunk? If yes, you are bi. Nothing wrong with that, just accept it and deal with those who will discriminate against you.
    lol...discriminate its 2011 dude, most people are these days anyway! But yeh, there is this sense of connection cant explain it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No, butit feels like theyre attracted to me when i drink too
    But that's just how it is when you're drunk, i feel like megan fox when i'm ****ed. Maybe Bi-curious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pl,okmijn)
    I once squezzed a mans bum in a club, carried on walking to the toilet chuckling to myself the whole way. Went to the toilet had a wee in the cubicle and opened the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur...
    Smooth.

ReputationRep:
    In vino veritas.

ReputationRep:
    I think drink just amplifies what is actually true but when we're sober we have the ability to suppress.

Again, could just be bi-curious. But this could just be a euphemism for being bi or even gay. Your call

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    Don't get drunk then. :rolleyes:
    What a silly reponse!

ReputationRep:
    everyone gets more 'pally' with everyone when drunk.. doesn't mean you want to nob a bloke necessarily, wouldn't worry about it lad

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    everyone gets more 'pally' with everyone when drunk.. doesn't mean you want to nob a bloke necessarily, wouldn't worry about it lad
    True. But seems like theyre so nice to me, lol, its weird to describe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Agree, no ones a 100 % gay or straight anyway

ReputationRep:
    I strip off when I'm drunk. Needs to stop. -.-

ReputationRep:
    Drink gets you more friendly in general i wouldnt worry about it to much, standard rule of thumb do what your comfortable with etc. Id say its just being more friendly with people and you are reading a little to much into this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It keeps happening.

although, im a guy and i like girlswhen sober, I can appreciate another guy is good looking etc.

When im drinking and I catch another guys eyes, it happens a lot, cant all be bi/gay, I feel something...like cuddly??

I cant explain it, I sound mad! They seem soo friendly to me, even though we dont exactly speak..hard to describe!
    Alcohol doesn't change your sexuality, it lowers your inhibitions making you more likely to do things you normally wouldn't do when sober. Perhaps when sober you don't realise consciously that you are bisexual, but this comes through when you are drunk? But like people have said, maybe you are reading a little too much into it There is no need to worry about it though!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.