Turn on thread page Beta

islam...an all you need to know guide. watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gzyeo1Z1I4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KWeDHEPvuU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNTNW...eature=related

With the next video, I just want you to ask yourself this before watching, "is it right that people aren't being held accountable for thing sthat they say/do/believe/support/don't comdemn in the name of their religion?" I mean how many times have you seen on TSR a group of muslims attacking an OP for posting about terrorist attacks rathern than the group of muslims actually condemning them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv4s3fn8jDc

Make your own mind up, like I have, but I warn you, don't make your mind up whilst wearing the tinted spectacles of political correctness.

ReputationRep:
    The less people know about Islam, the better - a bloodthirsty religion of violence and hatred that attempts to brainwash people, and turn people against other sections of society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilberforce)
    The less people know about Islam, the better - a bloodthirsty religion of violence and hatred that attempts to brainwash people, and turn people against other sections of society.
    Surely people should know more about what Islam is really like.

I'd rather be educated about an evil than live in ignorance, which is what most of the public do tbh, hiding behind the veil of "equality" to defend people that would have the whole world divided into "believers" and "infidel."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial maniac)
    Surely people should know more about what Islam is really like.

I'd rather be educated about an evil than live in ignorance, which is what most of the public do tbh, hiding behind the veil of "equality" to defend people that would have the whole world divided into "believers" and "infidel."
    that is a good point, muslims hide behind the veil (no pun intended) of equality, multiculturalism and diversity in order to try and prevent questioning, debate and solutions to what is (and many people won't accept it unless they are bombed) a fast increasing problem.

If you look at the last video I posted there is the video synchronised with sound of a guy calling from a mobile, he then dies as the building falls down. If I were him I'd like to have known that this didn't happen because some far left loony didn't confront the issue in the name of political correctness, and because someone had used the buzz word..."racist"....

ReputationRep:
    I dont think its right for people to say stuff so horrid about any religion if you agree with it or not. People should just chill out and not critisize.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randomer98)
    I dont think its right for people to say stuff so horrid about any religion if you agree with it or not. People should just chill out and not critisize.
    It's alright for religions to criticize every bugger else though, eh?

ReputationRep:
    not only has wilderforce made a good point about religions criticising everyone else who isn't a member, but if religion was just a private affair then I wouldn't criticise (as much ), however in these times religion is killing thousands of people worldwide, and in particular Islam. Do you really think it is OK to sit back and not blink an eye? I won't be, thats for sure, and with people like you I wonder what is wrong with you, if you were that guy's relatives who we heard on the phone in the last video, what would you feel like.

ReputationRep:
    Rightt so everyy onee don't know if you have noticed but I am Muslim.
    This is an example: Say if you are a Christian and You don't like Islam because one or a group of Muslims did the 9/11 and other attacks. My question is why hate the religion and other people not involoved with the attacks but are muslims? what did the religion ever do. It is the people who did the attacks faults'. The blessed religion teaches to be kind to one an other, not to kill one another and definately not to create destruction like the 9/11. If anyone doesnt believe me i will go all technicall on my next post and quote from the Holy Quran. But My real point is even though that guy tried to burn the Quran I dont hate Christianity I just hate the guy. Also Isarael attacked Gaza so vicously and killed many many muslims it doesnt give me a reason to hate my next door neighbor who is a Jew and comes from Israel.
    So people out there who know you do this and bully muslims in this way please take a minute to think and correct your mistakes. And i watched two of the videos the comments have made me disgusted in how horrible people can be.

ReputationRep:
    It's alright for religions to criticize every bugger else though, eh?
    Well Thats my point Im trying to tell people to stop criticizing, even Muslims like my self. And most of all To stop people criticizing when they don't have a clue about the religion

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mathperson;30731616]that is a good point, muslims hide behind the veil (no pun intended) of equality, QUOTE]

But dont you realise why? To avoid people such as stalkers and rapists from attacking them. The veil is not compulsary upon woman but the headscarf is. In our everyday lives we hear so many stories about girls and woman getting attacked but the media doesnt tell us the real reason why they get attacked, if you look carefully the girls are normaly out by them selves at night probably wearing mini skirts, if they are not going to get attacked then what is going to happen to them? But have you ever heard a story about a girl getting attacked wearing a headscarf/veil EXCEPT FOR RACIAL ATTACKS? Islam is a guide for Muslims and every rule has it's reason. These rules are not extreme unless you make them extreme.

ReputationRep:

But dont you realise why? To avoid people such as stalkers and rapists from attacking them. The veil is not compulsary upon woman but the headscarf is. In our everyday lives we hear so many stories about girls and woman getting attacked but the media doesnt tell us the real reason why they get attacked, if you look carefully the girls are normaly out by them selves at night probably wearing mini skirts, if they are not going to get attacked then what is going to happen to them? But have you ever heard a story about a girl getting attacked wearing a headscarf/veil EXCEPT FOR RACIAL ATTACKS? Islam is a guide for Muslims and every rule has it's reason. These rules are not extreme unless you make them extreme.
    Typical sexist muslim viewpoint: it isn't the men's fault they rape women, they can't control themselves when they see a woman not covered from tip to toe :rolleyes: It is also a well known fact that Islam is an extremely male-dominated religion, and Muslim women are often ordered to wear such clothing by their husbands/fathers. And yes Islam is a guide, a guide ordering its followers to blindly worship a false God and to show contempt to gays, infidels and Jews.

ReputationRep:
    Well it obviously is the mens fault but i mean they get more attracted to girls not covered. And you say that it is a male dominated religion it is a very old religion and males did dominate in the past, not just in Islam but in Britain women didnt have a say. We all know that just untill recently women have got these rights and I agree with these rights. But religions are old and today is very different to the past.

ReputationRep:
    many of these people who kill others in the name of religion are just being manipulated. they're being manipulated by people who're using religion as a veil to achieve their sadistic desires. if religion didn't exist these people would find another way, i'm sure of it. the real problem isn't religion it's those manipulative people in the background that are.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Randomer98;30746191]
    (Original post by mathperson)
    that is a good point, muslims hide behind the veil (no pun intended) of equality, QUOTE]

Oh shut up.

The reason they are attacked is because some men are violent ****tards that have no self control, not because they aren't wearing a headscarf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -anti-anti-)
    many of these people who kill others in the name of religion are just being manipulated. they're being manipulated by people who're using religion as a veil to achieve their sadistic desires. if religion didn't exist these people would find another way, i'm sure of it. the real problem isn't religion it's those manipulative people in the background that are.
    Religion is a form of manipulation, without religion it would be much harder to manipulate people to, for example, blow themselves up in the name of Allah.

I mean logically, why would anyone commit a suicidal atrocity without a religious/brainwashed influence?

ReputationRep:
    Rightt so everyy onee don't know if you have noticed but I am Muslim.
    This is an example: Say if you are a Christian and You don't like Islam because one or a group of Muslims did the 9/11 and other attacks. My question is why hate the religion and other people not involoved with the attacks but are muslims? what did the religion ever do. It is the people who did the attacks faults'. The blessed religion teaches to be kind to one an other, not to kill one another and definately not to create destruction like the 9/11. If anyone doesnt believe me i will go all technicall on my next post and quote from the Holy Quran. But My real point is even though that guy tried to burn the Quran I dont hate Christianity I just hate the guy. Also Isarael attacked Gaza so vicously and killed many many muslims it doesnt give me a reason to hate my next door neighbor who is a Jew and comes from Israel.
    So people out there who know you do this and bully muslims in this way please take a minute to think and correct your mistakes. And i watched two of the videos the comments have made me disgusted in how horrible people can be.
    Thankyou for your comment.

The reason that I, and a large portion of the British population are getting fed up with muslims as a whole, as oppose to only the people who commit the attacks, is because of the hypocritical way in thwich muslims behave.

Examples of this include:

-On TSR, if you bring up terrorism, or criticise Islam or extremists in any way you always get muslims attack the OP rather than condemn extremists.

-You don't see muslims on the street protesting against the peopel killing other in the name of their religion, but you see muslims on the street protesting about cartoons and burning poppies, even though they publish cartoons that are even worse about others (as seen in the video) and protest about 'quran burning day'.

-Halal slaughter is pure evil. http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/bnp%E2%80...laughter-video

(and I bet your comeback will be "well..but look at the source"...which is just ONE of my points")

-recent polls suggest that 2/3 of muslims in the UK would like to live under sharia law.

I'll tell you what I think, and others think this also (even if they havn't actually thought deeply about it, or like to admit it to their politically correct, high visibility jacket wearing person they have in their head), I think it isn't just 'extremists' that want what the 'extremists' want, but that a large portion of the muslim population want it too, but the "it's ok, sit back, relax, and don't do anything in response" line is used to stop people doing exactily that...something about murder and an oppressive cult.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=imperial maniac;30747417]

Oh shut up.

The reason they are attacked is because some men are violent ****tards that have no self control, not because they aren't wearing a headscarf.
    erm, you realise I didn't say that (what you quoted), but the guy who quoted me done so incorrectly.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Randomer98;30746191]
    (Original post by mathperson)
    that is a good point, muslims hide behind the veil (no pun intended) of equality, QUOTE]

First of all, Islam is not a race, so if you think you're going to play that card and suddenly everyone in this thread is going to don their high visibility jackets and stop criticising a viscious faith, then you are wrong.

Now, you say it's to avoid rapists from attacking them, you do realise it is a veil that makes the person look as though they are walking around dressed as a postbox, not an invisibility cloak.

EDIT: it looks as though I have quoted myself, lol. However the guy tried to quote me, but done so incorrectly.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mathperson;30748687]
    (Original post by imperial maniac)

erm, you realise I didn't say that (what you quoted), but the guy who quoted me done so incorrectly.
    Yeah sorry, he screwed the whole thing up, didn't notice till you pointed that out.

ReputationRep:
    total work of fiction, in fact the quaran is the worst novel ive ever read

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.