Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

islam...an all you need to know guide. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Im just trying to prove my point, but nobody is ready to listen. Also I don't know if any of you guys have noticed but i am the only one not criticizing, doesn't that tell you that some muslims are good? You can't say all muslims are bad because a group of them are.And some of you guys need to chill because your getting angry over a little debate on a website. so yeh CHILL. I agree that some muslims are extreme but not all and i want you guys to see that, and not just hate every muslim you see because that is not fair at all.

ReputationRep:
    Islam is dangerous and is like terrorist know what i mean it aint safe and it needs to end cos they blowin **** up and it isnt right. muslims should go back to their own country cos it aint safe and they arent blending with our society well so they shouldnt be allowed here and there is enough unemployment as it is.

ReputationRep:
    Thing is That NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BADDD!!!!! How many timesss!!! Your saying it liked some muslim blows something up every five minutess !!

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing against any religion as long as it doesnt adversly affect me or anything or anyone I care about and even then It does it wouldnt be about the religion it wuld be about that specific rule or whatever in the religion. I totally dispise halal butchering methods. Do a youtube search on it. They have a machine that slits the throat of the cow and it takes ages for it to die. They use knives to slit the throats of lambs etc... and hang them upside down for minutes while alive. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    And I think you should search how normal meat is slaughtered now that will open your eyes. and by the way that is so not true they hold the animal down and quickly cut a vein or something on the throat place, and it doesn't even hurt the animal.>it is supposed to be done by a muslim and be done while reading a verse from the quaran. and they hang the animal when its DEAD!!! so the blood comes out not when its alive that would be cruelty and thats anganist the whole point of halal meat. I think you need to watch different vids because that one was probably anti islam so basically it was all LIES!! Alos ive watched a whole documetary on this on an ISLAMIC channel and it was like totally opposite to what your saying.

ReputationRep:
    Well why would i watch it if its by the BNP???!! im not stupid and if you guys want to support them go ahead I dont honestly care any more because your all just hypnotised by the media. And you've not even given the relgion a chance so all just shut up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.