p.s. you dont deserve any of them

ReputationRep:
    There's only one way to find out...

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-cont...ht-AP-WDC5.jpg

(Original post by anonymous 428)
    the one you like

p.s. you dont deserve any of them
    And why's that?

I met two girls in my class who I've talked to, not like I've chatted them both up and asked them both out. So I've not led them on, nor would I. I haven't asked both out, and nor would I. All I wanted was some advice on who to pick, I already said I had more feelings towards the girl I talk more too, but I do like the other... It's just difficult to decide.

That doesn't mean I don't deserve them. If they'd both shown interest in dating, and I'd led them both on at the same time, fair enough. But considering I've never done that, what have I done wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well there are two girls I like, and I'm stumped as to how to choose which one to go for. Both are good looking girls
    My wallet's too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!

ReputationRep:
    Neither. I don't think either would like being rated against the other all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Write a list like Ross in Friends

ReputationRep:
    And why's that?

I met two girls in my class who I've talked to, not like I've chatted them both up and asked them both out. So I've not led them on, nor would I. I haven't asked both out, and nor would I. All I wanted was some advice on who to pick, I already said I had more feelings towards the girl I talk more too, but I do like the other... It's just difficult to decide.

That doesn't mean I don't deserve them. If they'd both shown interest in dating, and I'd led them both on at the same time, fair enough. But considering I've never done that, what have I done wrong?
    if a girl had done exactly the same with you then how would you feel? compared you to some other guy.. then ?

ReputationRep:
    Threesome.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, ego overload.

ReputationRep:
    Make a pros and cons list. Like how I chose what uni to go to. Solves life's problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by should be revising)
    My wallet's too small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!
    Kudos to you sir, that is my go-to quote for these sorts of situations!

That said, OP could you not just have a party or something which you invited both of them to and then gauge their behaviour/body language to you? I wouldn't rush into something when you're not even sure.

ReputationRep:
    Well there are two girls I like, and I'm stumped as to how to choose which one to go for. Both are good looking girls, though I'd rank one as a 7 or 8, and the other as a 8 or 9, but that's not the main issue. One of them I'm more talkative with in a general and random conversation kinda way, and the other is more flirty chat and comments but less substantial.

I get on with both, but with the situation being I am in the same class as them at uni, I don't want to ask both out as they are "loose" friends. Not best friends, but they have been out on a few nights out together. So I guess if I asked one the other would soon find out, so I'm struggling as to who to pick.

I'm not sure but I think I have feelings for the girl I'm more talkative with, but I'm more attracted (sexually this is) to the other girl. Again, not saying the other is bad looking, but she's not my usual type. So I wouldn't approach her in a bar necessarily, but having got to know her I like her... Yet I like the other girl as well.

Any advice on who to ask?

Thanks
    The one which sucks **** better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous 428)
    if a girl had done exactly the same with you then how would you feel? compared you to some other guy.. then ?
    You can't be serious. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    You can't be serious. :lolwut:
    What do you mean, he can't be serious? He's got a valid point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tite23)
    What do you mean, he can't be serious? He's got a valid point.
    How? You really think being attracted to more than one person at the same time is a character flaw? lol

ReputationRep:
    How? You really think being attracted to more than one person at the same time is a character flaw? lol
    No, his point was that he can't like either one of them very much if... whatever, I guess you're right lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annieeeeeee)
    choose neither, you obv dont like either one very much if youre willing to play them both along
    i agree. you never heard romeo say, "should i choose juliet or tracey."

but if you must choose, choose the short blonde one. why? you gotta ask!!

ReputationRep:

yes it is a character flaw. it's called being a horny little tyke!

ReputationRep:
    Well are you looking for sex or a relationship?

If sex= choose the one you're sexually attracted to
    If not choose the one you have feelings for.

Who knows, she might be amazing in bed....

ReputationRep:
    This is disgusting. They aren't pieces of meat!

If you can't choose then clearly you can't like either that much, ditch them both and give them a lucky escape!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.