There is a JPMorgan programme (for 2 days) here is the link:
    http://careers.jpmorgan.com/student/...intern/schools

Although its all inclusive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woods.vanessa)
    There is a JPMorgan programme (for 2 days) here is the link:
    http://careers.jpmorgan.com/student/...intern/schools

Although its all inclusive!
    ya I know I've been thinking of applying for that, have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honoris)
    ya I know I've been thinking of applying for that, have you applied?
    Not yet! Am planning to though for the 11/12th one because the other clashes with results day! Although if I get a place on this DB thing (it's a BIG if) I won't go to the JPMorgan thing as I think it will clash although I hope it won't.

How about you?

Btw there is also a one day 'Insight Day' at Morgan Stanley. Here's all the info you need:
    Morgan Stanley Open Day for Year 12/13 Students
    An open day at our London offices, which provides an overview of our various divisions through interactive presentations and workshops. Participants will also get the opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals.
    Email your application(CV and cover letter) quoting “Open Day” to: [email protected] stanley.com.

I don't know why I'm telling this to everyone it's more competition for me but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    Not yet! Am planning to though for the 11/12th one because the other clashes with results day! Although if I get a place on this DB thing (it's a BIG if) I won't go to the JPMorgan thing as I think it will clash although I hope it won't.

How about you?

Btw there is also a one day 'Insight Day' at Morgan Stanley. Here's all the info you need:
    Morgan Stanley Open Day for Year 12/13 Students
    An open day at our London offices, which provides an overview of our various divisions through interactive presentations and workshops. Participants will also get the opportunity to meet and network with industry professionals.
    Email your application(CV and cover letter) quoting “Open Day” to: [email protected] stanley.com.

I don't know why I'm telling this to everyone it's more competition for me but oh well.
    Well I can't apply for the ethnic minority ones, but if I have time to write a cv etc this week I shall apply for JP Morgan, although I doubt I'd get a place.

Oh thanks I was wondering if there was another one. Do you know the closing day for this one?

ReputationRep:
    Ohh ok ... well how are you planning on preparing? I have no idea :eek:!
    Let me know how it goes
    Sorry for this late response, but in hindsight not much preparation was needed. Questions were mainly general and personal, so any research I did on DB didnt really matter. Thought it went alright, the people were quite friendly. I enjoyed it more than my Cambridge interviews, so i keep my fingers crossed that it was enough for the second round.

How was yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c.andy)
    Sorry for this late response, but in hindsight not much preparation was needed. Questions were mainly general and personal, so any research I did on DB didnt really matter. Thought it went alright, the people were quite friendly. I enjoyed it more than my Cambridge interviews, so i keep my fingers crossed that it was enough for the second round.

How was yours?
    What questions did they ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honoris)
    Well I can't apply for the ethnic minority ones, but if I have time to write a cv etc this week I shall apply for JP Morgan, although I doubt I'd get a place.

Oh thanks I was wondering if there was another one. Do you know the closing day for this one?
    I think the closing date is early June (the 6th maybe) so you have time

ReputationRep:

How was yours?
    Oh okay that makes me feel better I havn't had mine yet lol so I'll probably prepare the night before or something. I'm sure you did well! Did they tell you when you find out about making the next round of interviews with the people from DB?

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd start the thread for 2011 applications as the deadline is coming up! Who else has applied?
    Good luck to everyone!

Info: http://www.windsor-fellowship.org/Default.aspx?ID=69

[I]‘I Have A Dream’ Programme offers highly motivated A-Level students from Black and Asian minority ethnic backgrounds an intensive four week placement with Deutsche Bank during the summer and personal development training from the Windsor Fellowship. [/I]
    reverse discrimination is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I have my DB interview tmrw, and i've never actually had an interview before so im super nervous
    c.andy, do you by any chance have any tips or advice? i'd really appreciate it.
    Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pshah17)
    Hiya, I have my DB interview tmrw, and i've never actually had an interview before so im super nervous
    c.andy, do you by any chance have any tips or advice? i'd really appreciate it.
    Thank you so much
    Hey my interview was very informal in terms of what they asked. The really technical questions only come in the second round I think. It's mostly just about your own experiences. They just want to get to know you better. Know what you have written in your application form, since any inconsistencies wouldn't look good and be prepared to answer in which department you would like to work in.

Hope that helps and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! That definitely helped!
    I think i've prepared enough, just need to control the nerves now lol.. Thanks again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pshah17)
    Thank you so much! That definitely helped!
    I think i've prepared enough, just need to control the nerves now lol.. Thanks again
    Best of luck Hope it goes well !

ReputationRep:
    Hey my interview was very informal in terms of what they asked. The really technical questions only come in the second round I think. It's mostly just about your own experiences. They just want to get to know you better. Know what you have written in your application form, since any inconsistencies wouldn't look good and be prepared to answer in which department you would like to work in.

Hope that helps and good luck!
    Out of interest which department did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone who applied to Deutsche Bank Windsor Fellowship programme, still not received an interview date or a rejection? Because I have had not heard from them since the acknowledge of my application, and should I call them to ask about the status of my application.

p.s. pshah17 and c.andy or anyone else when did you send your application off and when were you told you had an interview. thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moode)
    Hi, has anyone who applied to Deutsche Bank Windsor Fellowship programme, still not received an interview date or a rejection? Because I have had not heard from them since the acknowledge of my application, and should I call them to ask about the status of my application.

p.s. pshah17 and c.andy or anyone else when did you send your application off and when were you told you had an interview. thanks
    I havn't heard anything back yet and neither has my friend who applied
    If you do contact them let me know what they say! Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moode)

I got an invitation letter after about two weeks of me sending off my application form. I did not get any acknowledgement via email, though.

Out of interest which department did you choose?
    I said that I wanted to work in the front office, because my multicultural background would be the greatest asset when dealing directly with clients. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I got an invitation letter after about two weeks of me sending off my application form. I did not get any acknowledgement via email, though.

I said that I wanted to work in the front office, because my multicultural background would be the greatest asset when dealing directly with clients. How about you?
    My interview is coming up! I think I'll be a bit more specific I want to work in Markets!
    I think its very unlikely though they probably have more spaces in middle/back office roles.

ReputationRep:
    My interview is coming up! I think I'll be a bit more specific I want to work in Markets!
    I think its very unlikely though they probably have more spaces in middle/back office roles.
    Naming your preference doesnt mean its the only option. They might still offer you a middle or back office job. But just to apply for a middle office place when you don't really want to do it defeats the purpose a bit don't you think? Just go for markets if it really interests you.

ReputationRep:
    Naming your preference doesnt mean its the only option. They might still offer you a middle or back office job. But just to apply for a middle office place when you don't really want to do it defeats the purpose a bit don't you think? Just go for markets if it really interests you.
    Yeah I see what you mean ... maybe I should be more vague in case they don't have places in Markets :confused:
    I wouldn't mind working in Back/Middle/Front office tbh, I just want the experience. Theres nothing stopping you from talking to someone who works in another department I guess

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2012
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.