Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by woods.vanessa)
    Got rejected! Wasn't that upset I have a summer job still I guess.
    To all those rejected, you can call them after Wed of next week for feedback
    Rejectees FTW. :five:

Oh, did you try calling them for feedback? Also, did your rejection email say that you didn't meet the criteria?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Rejectees FTW. :five:

Oh, did you try calling them for feedback? Also, did your rejection email say that you didn't meet the criteria?
    Yeah my email said that its the generic letter! They said we could ask for feedback from Wednesday of next week.

ReputationRep:
    How did the interview today go?
    Ughh not sure about mine. A few specific industry related questions such as 'what's the difference between equity and bonds' may have worked against me.

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know when we find out if we've got in or not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahj)
    How did the interview today go?
    Ughh not sure about mine. A few specific industry related questions such as 'what's the difference between equity and bonds' may have worked against me.
    Which area did you apply for? Good luck

(Original post by abrarda1)
    Does anybody know when we find out if we've got in or not?
    The co-ordinator said we would get a call in the next 2 or 3 days. So, I would imagine by Monday at the latest... Which area have you applied for?

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Just got a call with feedback on the interview and a place
    Has anyone else heard back?

k15h91, I applied to technology.

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd start the thread for 2011 applications as the deadline is coming up! Who else has applied?
    Good luck to everyone!

Info: http://www.windsor-fellowship.org/Default.aspx?ID=69

‘I Have A Dream’ Programme offers highly motivated A-Level students from Black and Asian minority ethnic backgrounds an intensive four week placement with Deutsche Bank during the summer and personal development training from the Windsor Fellowship.
    My best friend has applied, he's got an interview I think next week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k15h91)
    Which area did you apply for? Good luck

The co-ordinator said we would get a call in the next 2 or 3 days. So, I would imagine by Monday at the latest... Which area have you applied for?

Good luck
    Thanks. I applied to markets; I think I saw you on the day? Was it you who was explaining to me how the youth parlt works?

I got a call from them today but unfortunately I missed it. Got a voicemail message on my phone from one of the co-ordinators telling me "not to worry" and that he'll call again tomorrow. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Thought I'd start the thread for 2011 applications as the deadline is coming up! Who else has applied?
    Good luck to everyone!

Info: http://www.windsor-fellowship.org/Default.aspx?ID=69

‘I Have A Dream’ Programme offers highly motivated A-Level students from Black and Asian minority ethnic backgrounds an intensive four week placement with Deutsche Bank during the summer and personal development training from the Windsor Fellowship.
    I was gonna do it, but i rather to the brokerage citylink programme which is much longer between 8-13 weeks and paid upto £400
    so anyone who lives in central London or goes to school in central London ( A2 only) can apply ........ just waiting for some investment banking places to come up so far 2 companies are in and waiting for interviews

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I applied to markets; I think I saw you on the day? Was it you who was explaining to me how the youth parlt works?

I got a call from them today but unfortunately I missed it. Got a voicemail message on my phone from one of the co-ordinators telling me "not to worry" and that he'll call again tomorrow. :confused:
    Yep, are you Mr Oxford?

I got a call yesterday, they offered me a place

ReputationRep:
    Yep, are you Mr Oxford?

Congratulations on that!!
    What sector did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    Yep, are you Mr Oxford?

lol yeh.

Congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    Just spoke to DB. I got through!! see you guys there!

ReputationRep:
    Just spoke to DB. I got through!! see you guys there!
    Hiii hows it going, I recently applied to that deutsche bank windsor fellowship thing and have got an interview coming up! I have seen that you have already done it so was wondering if you could provide any advice or insight into what the programme actually entails and if you enjoyed it.

Thanks and help would be greatly appreciated.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.