Yes or no?

ReputationRep:
    maybe

ReputationRep:
    On a scale of 1 to 10: 8

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Why do you ask?

ReputationRep:
    Yes. But it took a while to get the hang of it.

ReputationRep:
    I do but since I was bullied and the long term effects of bullying affected me, often when I am reminded of this and the effects of it I feel really out of control its not fair

ReputationRep:
    I know I am in control of my life, my grades, my career etc.. but then part of me still manages to blame the rest of the world when something goes wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I do feel a bit strange, it might be something to do with this massive green diamond hovering over my head...
    Kinda like this,
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HAJSWBUiAi..._plum-bob1.png

Anyone else feel the same?

ReputationRep:
    About 50% my mum and the government control the other 50.

ReputationRep:
    No. My professors currently decide over my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapnHooch)
    Sometimes I do feel a bit strange, it might be something to do with this massive green diamond hovering over my head...
    Kinda like this,
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HAJSWBUiAi..._plum-bob1.png

Anyone else feel the same?
    your a character from sims?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, though it's taken ages to get here

ReputationRep:
    No. I was. But I it's all gone pear shaped.
    I'm getting there though.

ReputationRep:
    But we need to learn the past will always catch up with us like with when I got bullied!

ReputationRep:
    Yep pretty in control. Doing what I want to do and not letting people tell me otherwise, for the things that matter anyway Obviously sometimes compromises must be made but you won't be happy unless you're doing what you need/want to do!

ReputationRep:
    I felt controlled and pressured when I was younger and in high school. Once I got into med school I kind of just let reality slip and do nothing but play video games all day. Still do to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, definitely still tying to figure the stupid thing out!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely not. During the last few weeks it feels like I'm being punished no matter what I try and do. It sucks tbh.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.