Turn on thread page Beta

too ugly to live watch

anon or delete. this is too personal

i feel so ugly, im getting very depressed about it. i want surgery on my face so bad, i want to change everything because i hate my whole face. its getting to the point where i don't like to go to the bathroom so i try hold my toilet in for as long as possible as i can't face looking in the mirror. i hate leaving my house especially when its day time. i think everyone is thinking look how ugly she is.

i just don't know what to do. i am suppose to be going to uni in September but now i thinking not to go, because i can't face going looking like this. i know its not all in my head because i look ugly on photos. i think i may suffer from BDD. i really don't know what to do

it depresses me when my friends all have boyfriends and ask me why they have never seen me with a boyfriend. the answer is I'm too ugly and no guy wants to date me. I have never had a boyfriend and I am 20. all guys have used me and never dated me. when I catch a glimpse of my self in a reflection or a mirror it makes me cringe

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nD2vZfdzGg

ReputationRep:
    That's a tad extreme. In fairness, you should post pictures, then you can get TSR's view. And by God that majority view is always correct.

Still, you can't be that bad? :dontknow:

Ahh TSR; -rep for trying to be nice. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    That's a tad extreme. In fairness, you should post pictures, then you can get TSR's view. And by God that majority view is always correct.

What he said.
    even the

Pics please, we shall be the judge of this.

ReputationRep:
    ur not ugly...

(Original post by DH-Biker)

why would i post a pic if i feel that down about my self?

ReputationRep:
    Go on the jeremy kyle show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So we can make an informed decision about it?

(Original post by Gjaykay)
    So we can make an informed decision about it?
    what and make me feel even worse?

ReputationRep:
    Take the mirror off in the bathroom? But you've really gotta work on yourself, unless you've been bullied you're just convincing yourself you're ugly for no reason except the media. Stop comparing yourself to anyone, and start accepting yourself. It's easier said than done but you can do it.

(...says the person who wants plastic surgery herself :mmm: )

ReputationRep:
    You never know, some of us may find you attractive? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want us to be too harsh, why don't you post pictures of like... three different people, one being you, then we can comment but you don't have to tell us which one is you if you don't want?

Otherwise, not much we can advise on :/

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP is a troll. (no pun intended)

ReputationRep:
    Because how else are you going to know if its all in your head or not?

ReputationRep:
    Pic or gtfo.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I genuinely used to feel this way about myself... the mirror was my worst enemy and all my friends could get the guys and no one would so much as look at me... i really do understand that... its crap but you need to start telling yourself youre not ugly and how much you deserve to be happy too, because (and yes its cliche) you need to learn to love yourself before anyone else can stand a chance... you cant let anyone in if you dont even like youself... what in particular is it you dont like? I really dont believe that youre ugly at all

ReputationRep:
    What have you get to lose? You already think you're an ugly fecker.

ReputationRep:
    The only reason you believe you are ugly is because you believe you are the person you see in the mirror. The truth is there is more to you than that....and the real beauty is what you can't see.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I agree with what someone said previously.
    Post three pictures, we can comment and then you don't have to say which one is you. People are hard on themselves and it probably isn't as bad as you think.
    Plus we can give advice, like Picture 1 needs a fringe, or picture 2 has nice lips so should bring attention to them with lipstick... things like that?
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    anon or delete. this is too personal

i feel so ugly, im getting very depressed about it. i want surgery on my face so bad, i want to change everything because i hate my whole face. its getting to the point where i don't like to go to the bathroom so i try hold my toilet in for as long as possible as i can't face looking in the mirror. i hate leaving my house especially when its day time. i think everyone is thinking look how ugly she is.

i just don't know what to do. i am suppose to be going to uni in September but now i thinking not to go, because i can't face going looking like this. i know its not all in my head because i look ugly on photos. i think i may suffer from BDD. i really don't know what to do

it depresses me when my friends all have boyfriends and ask me why they have never seen me with a boyfriend. the answer is I'm too ugly and no guy wants to date me. I have never had a boyfriend and I am 20. all guys have used me and never dated me. when I catch a glimpse of my self in a reflection or a mirror it makes me cringe
    I think its just in your head tbh..... If you want to talk about it properly PM me... I have known people recover from worse situations

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.