Turn on thread page Beta

any suggestions for my situation! watch

Hi. I know a girl more than 13 years. Same school, same classes, same courses. i am one of her best friend. she is one of my best friend but not exactly friend. i am in love with that girl from the first time that I saw her. Yes 13 years i love her so many years. i can not move with my life. I am always thinking that the time will come and we will be together. I have never spoken with the girl and express my feelings, i can't. i am her friend, we have common friends i can not think myself without talking with the girl. Why i haven't spoken yet? easy answer. i am afraid her reaction, her decision, she is beautiful i am not handsome. i don't find myself very handsome enough to be her site. i do not know what to do.. i am 23 years old and I still want her. AND i can not speak with my friends for that. I am feeling that they will not understand me, they might go and speak to her for that, am not feeling that they gonna accept that I want her.. they want something better than me, i mean taller, thinner, handsome, i don't know.(i am very tall and i am not fat )
    i had my flirts with other girls and i had some relationship during school, uni but ok nothing special for me.. i have in my mind always that girls. WHAT TO DO? go and speak to her? keep my good friendship with her? she is not with anyone now.

ReputationRep:
    show her in the dark why you should be her man

then you don't need to worry about "if" ur handsome or not

ReputationRep:
    It's called lust btw. Just go for it.

i have different feeling for her. that's why not exactly friend.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.