Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of guys who never visit the gym? watch

Just wondering. Does it put you off that a guy never goes to the gym and pulls weights/works out? The guy is not fat or anything, he just doesn't have the typically buffed up gym body and would rather spend his time doing other things.

ReputationRep:
    They're probably either virgins, or haven't got time for that gym 'tosh' because they're too busy knocking one out over the conservatives.

ReputationRep:
    Can't afford it, lazy git, doesn't care about image.... etc etc

ReputationRep:
    Personally I'm going through a phase of loving the 'buffed up' body type, which sucks because guys like that are generally out of my league...
    However in the past, it hasn't put me off, and I'm sure most other girls wouldn't care either.

ReputationRep:
    I would think he is letting down the Fatherland and must be eliminated for the glory of the race. Alternatively, I wouldn't really care.

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer it.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm fine this way tyvm

I'd take outdoor cycling over those stationary bikes any day.

..except maybe in winter

ReputationRep:
    I didn't work out for a long time and the girls don't care. Sometimes they pretend they care, but really, they don't.

ReputationRep:
    expecting guys to be all buffed up is like expecting the girl to have the perfect body, perky bums, nice boobs. it's just not really realistic at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    I would think he is letting down the Fatherland and must be eliminated for the glory of the race. Alternatively, I wouldn't really care.
    Ja, das is gut, seig heil!!

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want a good body, you're not sane. Go ask Adler.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, this is me. going to the gym is a massive effort.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I think I would be a bit of a hypocrite if I was bothered about how much a guy goes to the gym when I am lazy as hell myself

ReputationRep:
    As a guy who has never once been to the gym in his life I can say that it has never been a point of concern for girls I've been with. Ok so my body is pretty meh, I'm not fat, I have a really good lucking face and I'm tall. I dont need to go to the gym.

I cant afford it and I hate exercise. I dont need to overcompensate.

ReputationRep:
    I been going gym since 2007. To be honest, I feel like it's a waste of money, although I only pay £15/month. To me, it's just a hobby and it's better then staying at home doing nothing.

I have seen no improvement in my fitness level and don't see any change in my body, maybe slightly more toned compared to 2007.

I usually do the same routine every time at the gym, maybe that's why I am bored of it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I forgot that all exercise must be conducted within in a gym. It's the law!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VivaLatzy)
    They're probably either virgins, or haven't got time for that gym 'tosh' because they're too busy knocking one out over the conservatives.
    utter ****e

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to the gym in my life. I prefer to get all my exercise playing sport and as long as I'm fit enough to compete in this way I don't see the need to go to a gym.

I would go to the gym if I thought it could really take my sporting perfomance to another level. I wouldn't spend my time in the gym to try and impress anyone but myself.

ReputationRep:
    I find people who go to the gym very often a little bit pathetic really.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt care one single teeny bit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 4, 2011
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.