The Student Room Group

What do you think of guys who never visit the gym?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by int92
haha a cheap go at sarcasm. at least admit when you got beat, you are starting to look quite pathetic now:/

I admit it. I bow down to your intellectual prowess. I wish I was you.
Reply 341
Original post by Mr Disco
I admit it. I bow down to your intellectual prowess. I wish I was you.

lol..... another sarcastic 'witty' comment.

jesus, god i wonder who you are for real:s-smilie:
Reply 342
Original post by int92
lol..... another sarcastic 'witty' comment.

jesus, god i wonder who you are for real:s-smilie:

k.
time to let this thread die...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 344
Original post by NinjaSquirrel
I'm from the US. Nooooo idea what that is. :confused:

Seriously though, 2/3rds of my friends that work out do weights only. None of those 2/3rds could complete a run or a game of whatever. They were buff but they had the stamina of a hamster.

Loughborough = the only university to ever have won the overall BUCS (British Universities and Colleges Sports) Championship since it began 30something years ago.

BUCS basically holds tournaments for lots of sports, and the better you do the more "points" are added to your university's overall total. University that ends the sporting year with the highest number of points wins. No uni has ever beaten Loughborough overall.

Sports is taken pretty seriously there so access to help with a workout regime is easy to come by and you know it's good. So you learn all this stuff about needing to do the right mix of weights and cardio quickly.
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
No wonder you got a 2.2 in your Biology degree.

bhahaha someones mad cuz they're a skinny phag and made no gains in gym. :colone:

Oh yeh cause Biology is all about pharmacology of steroids and weight training, my bad you ****ing tard.

Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
He does use steroids though, let's be clear. I could get like that with steroids. I think most guys could.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OH **** THIS IS BEST **** I'VE EVER READ.

Now you truelly are a ****ing dumbass, good luck getting in his shape EVEN with steroids that is all down to genetics, you'd prob take roids still be skinnyfat and be like WHAT WENT WRONG?!

LOOLOLOLOLOL I can't stop laughing.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 346
Original post by VivaLatzy
They're probably either virgins, or haven't got time for that gym 'tosh' because they're too busy knocking one out over the conservatives.

Original post by Freerider101
Can't afford it, lazy git, doesn't care about image.... etc etc

Now I don't go to the gym, but I am neither a virgin, knocking one off about the conservatives, lazy, or have no care about my appearance. I find that I am more than happy with my body and can work out and maintain my fitness without going to the gym, as I'm sure many other people can. My girlfriend also likes my body, so I am more than comfortable,
Their fat
Reply 348
What do you think of guys who never visit the gym?

Absolute Toby.
When I was serving in the military I rarely used the gym (although it was occassionally a requirement during mandatory fitness sessions) but still managed to be fit enough to pass the All-Arms Comando course.

Some people need a formal gym enviroment in order to gain or maintain their fitness levels, some people don't, its horses for courses.

Now days the majority of my fitness training involves either cycling (road and mountain), running, simple exercises that be performed anywhere (such as sit-ups, press-ups etc) or ice hockey training.

Quick Reply