Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will he notice I'm an inexperienced kisser? watch

I'm meeting up with a guy I've been seeing next Friday and I think we are reaching the point where we are going to kiss.

I'm an eighteen year old girl and have never kissed anyone.

Will it show? I don't want him to know about my complete inexperience.

Is a first kisser completely obvious?

Any tips...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm meeting up with a guy I've been seeing next Friday and I think we are reaching the point where we are going to kiss.
    Only a kiss? God help the guy if he's ambitious..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. It's pretty obvious.

But it could just be that you suck at kissing.

Don't be too forward, don't lick him. Kiss him closed lips at first, let him lead, follow his actions. You should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Just dont ask any nooby questions like "how will i breathe?" and dont forget you have a tongue! use it!

ReputationRep:
    The answer for questions like this will always be the same.

1. www.youtube.com

2. 'How to ______'

3. ????

4. Profit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VivaLatzy)
    Only a kiss? God help the guy if he's ambitious..
    God help the girl's image of guys if he doesn't go further...

Though actually a stupid question (because you really don't have to worry about it), I can understand your worries. If it helps, the first time I made out, I kissed a girl 8 years older than me. And I'm pretty sure she didn't notice, because she was lusting for more and it had a happy ending

Just don't control it. Don't try to kiss in a certain way, just let it floooooooow! And take a couple of condoms with you. And in case you forget that, boots will give you the pill straight away, it's effective for three days and it's quite expensive.

ReputationRep:
    he might be inexperienced as well how do you know.

ReputationRep:
    Probably not as long as you take things nice and slowly and aren't too aggressive and slobbery.
    Don't open your mouth too wide, don't try and go too fast and don't use too much tongue straight away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    Just dont ask any nooby questions like "how will i breathe?" and dont forget you have a tongue! use it!
    LOL

OP don't drool and also don't try to bite your partner's lips off!

ReputationRep:
    Hm, okay. I can't remember my first kiss.. haha, but you kind of.. just have to go with the flow. Let him lead like some others have said, because if he's more experienced, he'll do it all....
    DONT:
    Dribble too much.. like excessive dribble is a major turn off ( for me anyway )
    Bite his tongue. It hurts & it will bleed.
    Stick your tongue in straight away & don't move it too fast.. unless he seems to like that sorta thing :L
    Open your mouth too wide.. he'll probably think you're gonna swallow him, panic and back away
    DO's:
    Make sure you have 'pleasant' breath.. ive had a guy with bad breath before and no matter how much i tried to ignore it.. i had to pull away cos i was gipping. lmao!:')
    Start slow, then pick up the pace...
    Go with the flow!
    & dont focus on how you're doing. He will notice and it will make you worse because you're focusing too much on that and not enjoying yourself. (it could also make him paranoid)
    HAVE FUN!

oh & dont ask him at the end how you did... i think thats the worse thing to ask someone and expect a honest answer

Hope this helped mail me if you ever need advice on anything

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna lie, it'll most likely be obvious. My first kiss was horrible and embarrassing. But the more you kiss, the more it just comes naturally, like anything you learn really. Don't be disheartened if you feel like you were **** or it didn't go how you wanted.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand people that say "he/she will be able to tell" and "the first kiss will always be bad" etc. My first kiss went fine Maybe I was just lucky? I don't see how you can really get it wrong tbh, unless of course you bite him and make him bleed or something or drool on him.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry, once you'll be kissing him you shouldnt be thinking about whether you do it right or not. It comes naturally.. Well it did for me anyway, and for my friends as well. Just be gentle at first, press your lips against his and it should all fall into place....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Probably not. There's not really much to it. Just relax .

Why does it matter though?

ReputationRep:
    Just like everyone else has said, go with the flow and let him lead you through it. I'm sure unless you tell him you've never been kissed, he won't notice

ReputationRep:
    We can practise if you like... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Casshern1456)
    he might be inexperienced as well how do you know.
    Cause he slept with OP's sister and OP wants a go?:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)
    LOL!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.