Turn on thread page Beta

Made the massive mistake of having a threesome with girlfriend and sister watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    Terry's Chocolate orange should smooth things over OP, but best get a Toblerone too to be sure.
    Nothing says 'soz, shouldn't have had sexy time with you,sis' like some chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    I hope marriage is on the cards. The honeymoon will be amazing

ReputationRep:
    When i read the title i thought with your girlfriend and her sister

when i realised it was your own i felt... uneasy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete please..

I posted on this forum two days ago asking you guys advice on my girlfriend, who had suggested that we had a threesome with my stepsister.. Long story short we wanted to spice things up and she came up with the idea.

At home my bedroom is a converted garage and so away from my parents.. Last night when my girlfriend came home from university for easter she came round and one thing led to another and we had a brilliant night.

My step sisters always had a strange fascination for me, but now things have taken a sudden change since we all slept together. She wont look at me today, and has barely said a word and im panicking that i've ruined a life long relationship (known her since she was 4). I was considering getting her a card and some terrys chocolate orange and trying to make things right but i really feel i've made the wrong decision.

Bare in mind we were quite drunk last night when my girlfriend instigated all this, how do I make things right now?
    Wow you must have been really bad.
    Buy her a vibrator it might make up for the things you didn't achieve.

What sort of sick incestuous ******* are you??
    And why are all you goats praising him???????

ReputationRep:
    Nice one... if you play your cards right maybe there will be a round 2 haha.

ReputationRep:
    She probably realises she has feelings for you, but is probably embarrassed.

Try to lighten to mood by making a joke about last night, or just talk to her about it.

ReputationRep:
    Was it quite an experience or what?
    Anyway, if you mean as much to her as she means to you she will start talking to you, eventually.

ReputationRep:
    That's what you get you bloody ****!

ReputationRep:
    If her Mum wasn't with your Dad or vice versa, it wouldn't be wrong at all. Just you and girlfriend shagging with someone else. She isn't actually related.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    What kind of card can you get? I am sorry I had sex with you?
    lol +1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What sort of sick incestuous ******* are you??
    And why are all you goats praising him???????
    What has he done wrong? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Big mistake. SHould've got your mum involved too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    What has he done wrong? :confused:
    They share a parent, yet he porked her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Intrepid Explorer)
    If her Mum wasn't with your Dad or vice versa, it wouldn't be wrong at all. Just you and girlfriend shagging with someone else. She isn't actually related.....
    Step-sister...
    They share a parent?

ReputationRep:
    YOU NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT TO HER.... sounds like the answer you didnt want to hear but after 10 mins of talking to her youll feel a lot better.... she must feel pretty bad too having it with her bro!

ReputationRep:
    Did OP deliver?
    We'd need proof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCount.)
    They share a parent, yet he porked her.

(Original post by TheCount.)
    Step-sister...
    They share a parent?
    Half-sister = share a parent.

Step-sister = sibling by marriage, no blood relation.

P.S You're an idiot!

And it's still ****ed up.

ReputationRep:
    Hey go to Moonpig.com you can write your own cards on there it's what I used when I had sex with my little cousin. I didn't want to call her back so I sent her a card.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Hey go to Moonpig.com you can write your own cards on there it's what I used when I had sex with my little cousin. I didn't want to call her back so I sent her a card.
    Quite good Broderss, quite good.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.