Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Made the massive mistake of having a threesome with girlfriend and sister watch

ReputationRep:
    this is gross. but funny.

ReputationRep:
    There is not messed up with banging a step sister. Some people need to get a grip. Same for step Mum's.

Same for Aunties and cousins who are married into the Family.

No blood relation = Fair Game!

Imagine if Lily Allen was yer step cousin or step sis or Beyonce was a ya step Mum, that wouldn't feel weird now would it?

you are disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. you cant sleep with your sister m8, thats lyk ber nasty.

i dont drink, so i dont know how its like to be drunk, but dam, you cant sleep with your sister, its not in the rule book. eurgh man.

ReputationRep:
    sick 1 bled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Imagine if Lily Allen was yer step cousin or step sis or Beyonce was a ya step Mum, that wouldn't feel weird now would it?
    You think Lily Allen is hot?

Now I've got to work out who should be more ashamed by what they've posted, you or the op? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    There is not messed up with banging a step sister. Some people need to get a grip. Same for step Mum's.

Same for Aunties and cousins who are married into the Family.

No blood relation = Fair Game!

But if you are brought up as brother and sister then it doesn't make much difference if it's blood relation or not..... Still wrong.

Either way im 99% this is a troll.

ReputationRep:
    You got her a card and a chocolate orange? Smooth.

Seriously though, you disgust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    What has he done wrong? :confused:
    He has shagged a girl that has been brought up as his sister since he was 4 years old. In no way whatsoever can that be seen as okay!
    I'm pretty sure their parents never raised them seperately, they lived together for most of their lives AS SIBLINGS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by righteous)
    You got her a card and a chocolate orange? Smooth.

Seriously though, you disgust me.
    Hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Clip clap clip clap...

But...

Didn't you say your mum and step-dad were cousins too? So if this was real and they are blood cousins, you've just banged your cousin raised as your sister. Well, following the tradition of keeping it in the family eh?

ReputationRep:
    Geezus christ I can't believe you actually shagged your sister! :lolwut:

Step-sister or not, you were brought up with her since she was 4?! And yet some people seem to think that's ok?!

Wrong wrong wrong!

ReputationRep:
    when i saw this thread title- i was like
    but then i thought, you know what, have a 3some with a sister is too weird for any1 to do-
    BUT you've done it.
    :puke:
    what do u expect us to do? just ask her what her beef is with you,

ugh :puke:

ReputationRep:
    You couldn't make this **** up. Oh wait, you probably did.

ReputationRep:
    You slept with someone you see as your sister??

You have serious issues....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Hey go to Moonpig.com you can write your own cards on there it's what I used when I had sex with my little cousin. I didn't want to call her back so I sent her a card.
    Brilliant :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    sound like a bit of a lad to me! But just go and speak to her about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCount.)
    Because it's disgusting.
    Well that's okay, because it's not you the one doing it.

That's like telling someone not to eat peanut butter because you don't personally like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leahcar)
    He has shagged a girl that has been brought up as his sister since he was 4 years old. In no way whatsoever can that be seen as okay!
    I'm pretty sure their parents never raised them seperately, they lived together for most of their lives AS SIBLINGS!
    They lived together, now they have sex. The problem is...? I still don't follow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete please..

I posted on this forum two days ago asking you guys advice on my girlfriend, who had suggested that we had a threesome with my stepsister.. Long story short we wanted to spice things up and she came up with the idea.

At home my bedroom is a converted garage and so away from my parents.. Last night when my girlfriend came home from university for easter she came round and one thing led to another and we had a brilliant night.

My step sisters always had a strange fascination for me, but now things have taken a sudden change since we all slept together. She wont look at me today, and has barely said a word and im panicking that i've ruined a life long relationship (known her since she was 4). I was considering getting her a card and some terrys chocolate orange and trying to make things right but i really feel i've made the wrong decision.

Bare in mind we were quite drunk last night when my girlfriend instigated all this, how do I make things right now?

ReputationRep:
    I cannot believe you actually did it. :eek3:
    What has TSR come to?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.