Made the massive mistake of having a threesome with girlfriend and sister watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why the **** are you complaining?

Wincest :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have something nasty, now so do you

ReputationRep:
    I love the fact that you think a Terry's chocolate Orange will suddenly make her feel better

(Original post by HilariousNinja)
    I love the fact that you think a Terry's chocolate Orange will suddenly make her feel better
    I don't appreciate people taking the piss out of my for this whole situation.. I asked the advice of many and the majority said it was a once in a life time thing not to be missed. I also thought it would be me feel good about myself it's every guys dream but i think i may have now ruined a life long relationship.. She threw the terrys chocoloate back at my head and today said that i dont appreciate her enough. I think there may be something else to all of this, so i'm going to take her out to dinner and talk it out.

And to who ever said it, no we're not blood related although our parents distantly are we are only siblings by marriage.

Thanks to everyone who offered me a sensible suggested or sympathized, I hope some people do learn from this.

and also guys the last thread was not me, people like that are pathetic ty for closing it mods.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't appreciate people taking the piss out of my for this whole situation.. I asked the advice of many and the majority said it was a once in a life time thing not to be missed. I also thought it would be me feel good about myself it's every guys dream but i think i may have now ruined a life long relationship.. She threw the terrys chocoloate back at my head and today said that i dont appreciate her enough. I think there may be something else to all of this, so i'm going to take her out to dinner and talk it out.

And to who ever said it, no we're not blood related although our parents distantly are we are only siblings by marriage.

Thanks to everyone who offered me a sensible suggested or sympathized, I hope some people do learn from this.
    I warned you about Toblerones bro. I told you dog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    I warned you about Toblerones bro. I told you dog.
    You did :yep:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.