x Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend thinks im too silent during.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Bagel Guy)
    "Damn this is good and... Oh... Has she died...? Check her breath..."
    That was brilliant! :gigg:

ReputationRep:

You better start showing satisfaction or it will probably affect the other things in the relationship. Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    Why the neg? lol

ReputationRep:
    well if u dont want to moan, heavy breathing is also a good way to let him know. plus making noise anyway apparently makes it better anyway..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We had sex wednesday and i moaned for him and it seemed to give him more energy cause he was thrusting harder and faster when i started...

But i was soooo embarrased and nervous afterwards... I hope the room-mates didnt hear us
    Why do you care if the roommates hear? I mean, I understand it can be embarrassing, but seriously who cares? What they think dont impact you, my roomate and his g/f bang all the time, she is soo loud, doesnt give a damn. *******s lucky to have her imo (Especially since you'd think he'd be stiff and ****tty in bed if you ever met him). I dont judge her for it, and I would agree with your b/f in thinking its important. DONT fake it, but just be natural and let loose.

... unless family is in another room or something, thats completely different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We had sex wednesday and i moaned for him and it seemed to give him more energy cause he was thrusting harder and faster when i started...

But i was soooo embarrased and nervous afterwards... I hope the room-mates didnt hear us

You did itttt!! Woohooo so it wasnt so bad after all was it? Never mind the room-mates, i dont think wd the way it seems ur shy, that u wouldve been THAT loud anyway :P

And if it didnt bother u, and if it makes things go better and u r both enjoying it, then keep it going.. Way to go girl !!

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much what everyone else has said. Your noise level is feedback to him. If he's getting no positive feedback when he is pleasuring you, he's going to keep trying harder or doing different things and if nothing gets him positive feedback, he is going to get frustrated and angry and think he's not doing a good enough job.

Saying to him you enjoy sex is not enough. Actions speak louder than words, (although the right words can spur the action on )

It's the same as if you were pleasuring him and he said 'oh yeah I'm enjoying it' but he was still flaccid.

So for the sake of his ego and your sex life, give him a bit of carefree moaning! You'll get used to expressing yourself without being so self-conscious and it'll begin to feel liberating. And he'll love how much you're getting into it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    my husband prefers it if I'm a bit vocal, but years of being quiet because of the kids being in the house means that it doesn't come naturally to me to be loud lol. It's almost instinctual now to just whisper whenever we're intimate. It's a bit of a bummer really.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 2, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.