The Student Room Group

My boyfriend thinks im too silent during....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Bagel Guy

"Damn this is good and... Oh... Has she died...? Check her breath..."

That was brilliant! :gigg:
:s-smilie:

You better start showing satisfaction or it will probably affect the other things in the relationship. Best of luck.
Why the neg? lol
well if u dont want to moan, heavy breathing is also a good way to let him know. plus making noise anyway apparently makes it better anyway..!
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
We had sex wednesday and i moaned for him and it seemed to give him more energy cause he was thrusting harder and faster when i started...

But i was soooo embarrased and nervous afterwards... I hope the room-mates didnt hear us

Why do you care if the roommates hear? I mean, I understand it can be embarrassing, but seriously who cares? What they think dont impact you, my roomate and his g/f bang all the time, she is soo loud, doesnt give a damn. Bastards lucky to have her imo (Especially since you'd think he'd be stiff and ****tty in bed if you ever met him). I dont judge her for it, and I would agree with your b/f in thinking its important. DONT fake it, but just be natural and let loose.

... unless family is in another room or something, thats completely different.
Reply 25
We had sex wednesday and i moaned for him and it seemed to give him more energy cause he was thrusting harder and faster when i started...

But i was soooo embarrased and nervous afterwards... I hope the room-mates didnt hear us

You did itttt!! Woohooo so it wasnt so bad after all was it? Never mind the room-mates, i dont think wd the way it seems ur shy, that u wouldve been THAT loud anyway :P

And if it didnt bother u, and if it makes things go better and u r both enjoying it, then keep it going.. Way to go girl :wink:!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Pretty much what everyone else has said. Your noise level is feedback to him. If he's getting no positive feedback when he is pleasuring you, he's going to keep trying harder or doing different things and if nothing gets him positive feedback, he is going to get frustrated and angry and think he's not doing a good enough job.

Saying to him you enjoy sex is not enough. Actions speak louder than words, (although the right words can spur the action on :smile: )

It's the same as if you were pleasuring him and he said 'oh yeah I'm enjoying it' but he was still flaccid.

So for the sake of his ego and your sex life, give him a bit of carefree moaning! You'll get used to expressing yourself without being so self-conscious and it'll begin to feel liberating. And he'll love how much you're getting into it.
my husband prefers it if I'm a bit vocal, but years of being quiet because of the kids being in the house means that it doesn't come naturally to me to be loud lol. It's almost instinctual now to just whisper whenever we're intimate. It's a bit of a bummer really.
Oh for god sake, stop encouraging women to stroke a man's ego because he's pathetic and needs a woman to scream the house down to feel like a man. She should do what SHE feels comfortable doing and he should not be getting angry with her because of it. Bloody ridiculous
Reply 30
He either thinks you don't enjoy it or he's not pleasuring you enough Orr he thinks you're just used to having sex that u don't moan as much like you've done it many times before him that's wht he could be thinking but idk all ppl are different nd all girls have different reactions.
When im with my bf, he thinks im too silent when we are having sex/fiddling with each other...

He says its important to him but it makes me feel embarrased for some reason... plus he has flat mates :s-smilie:

why is it so important that a girl moans... he knows i enjoy it :frown:

He even gets angry sometimes... help plz

squeak every once in a while

Quick Reply

Latest