Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blackpool: 60 White Schoolgirls Sexually Groomed by Asians - Police Kept Details Secr Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    There was an article coming off it which was a good read:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...easy-meat.html

"Straw says young men “fizzing and popping with testosterone” are taking up with white children because “Pakistani-heritage girls are off limits and they are expected to marry a Pakistani girl from Pakistan”. Rafique says the former Home Secretary is living in the 1970s: “These guys are just as happy to groom Asian girls if they can get them,” he says. “It’s just that the parents of Asian girls tend to keep a closer eye on them.” Quite a lot of those convicted are also in their 30s."

I think that's got some truth. I'm of the belief that generally, the lifestyle of White people in this country is simply inferior and this kind of thing is part of the transition, the "natural selection" if you like, of a superior way of life. I'm not saying that grooming young kids is a good way of life, but lets face it - 60 White girls were happy to exchange ciggies and booze for sex, I doubt you would find 1 single Pakistani Muslim girl in the entire country who would do the same.

I'm White, by the way, and living in a White neighbourhood just pains me.. where I live is either old White women/men over the age of 60 who are smoking and drinking their lives away, or young White chavs also smoking and drinking their lives away and only live to have meaningless casual sex, or middle aged White couples who have 1 child and decide that it's too much to handle, as the White woman needs money and time to have her hair done or some other decadent cause and the White guy needs money and time for beer and football or holidays to Thailand (the last point is facetious, but there's 1 guy I know who lives off quite a high disability allowance, but he doesn't spend it on anything except the bare basics, and once a year he goes to Thailand and literally spends most of it on Thai hookers). There's none of the values or morality that an Islamic way of life would offer.
    Lol, you clearly have never been too London

ReputationRep:
    It's wrong that the police covered up the issue, you can't tiptoe around political correctness when you're dealing with crime. It's no more unpolitically correct to announce the police findings than it is that the problem is happening in the first place. I think both the White and Asian communities would prefer to know about this happening, rather than be kept in the dark.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Right, right. Is there any problem in the UK today that isn't caused by Asians? (Sarcasm)

I'm sure that if all Asians left then the UK would it become a utopia the envy of the world.

Gang culture, yob culture, benefit cheats, litter, an out of control drink culture, political corruption, dirty rivers, government cuts, NHS superbugs, taxi drivers that are crazy on the road, rising costs of education, rude bus drivers, pollution, movie piracy, illegal wars and inflation will all be solved.

Pedoes come in all colours. And what's with term Asian anyway? Just a little bit broad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    The thing is is that large Asian gangs are becoming a problem and it is a very sensitive topic which is why they may have tried to cover it up to an extent.
    Asian gangs are turning to pimping out young girls, just as White and Black gangs are also turning to it. The problem is a criminal one, not racial. In Blackburn and Lancashire it is Asian gangs; In the West Midlands, Brixton and South Peckham it's Black gangs; in Dagenham and the South West it is predominantly White gangs.

Gangs are moving into pimping because the price of drugs has fallen so much that they turn to pimping young girls to replace the income that drug dealing once gave them. For example, around 20 years ago an ecstacy pill used to cost £15-£20 and it now costs £3-£4.

The question you might ask is why is it predominantly white girls. Well local policing authorities conclude that in cases of child abuse from pimping gangs the children most vulnerable or those targetted come from lone parent homes or are in social care with inadequete supervision. Statistically Asians are the least likely to come from lone parent households, but White people are almost twice as likely than Asians to be from a lone parent household. You also find a similar contrast with the number of Asian children looked after by local authorites. Of children who are looked after by local authorities 76% were white, whilst only 5% were Asian.

White girls are often the victims of White rapists too for the reasons identified above. I have yet to see any real evidence that the victims are specifically targeted because they are White. I won't rule it out but I need some evidence before I can include it as a factor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selkarn)
    There was an article coming off it which was a good read:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...easy-meat.html

"Straw says young men “fizzing and popping with testosterone” are taking up with white children because “Pakistani-heritage girls are off limits and they are expected to marry a Pakistani girl from Pakistan”. Rafique says the former Home Secretary is living in the 1970s: “These guys are just as happy to groom Asian girls if they can get them,” he says. “It’s just that the parents of Asian girls tend to keep a closer eye on them.” Quite a lot of those convicted are also in their 30s."

I think that's got some truth. I'm of the belief that generally, the lifestyle of White people in this country is simply inferior and this kind of thing is part of the transition, the "natural selection" if you like, of a superior way of life. I'm not saying that grooming young kids is a good way of life, but lets face it - 60 White girls were happy to exchange ciggies and booze for sex, I doubt you would find 1 single Pakistani Muslim girl in the entire country who would do the same.

I'm White, by the way, and living in a White neighbourhood just pains me.. where I live is either old White women/men over the age of 60 who are smoking and drinking their lives away, or young White chavs also smoking and drinking their lives away and only live to have meaningless casual sex, or middle aged White couples who have 1 child and decide that it's too much to handle, as the White woman needs money and time to have her hair done or some other decadent cause and the White guy needs money and time for beer and football or holidays to Thailand (the last point is facetious, but there's 1 guy I know who lives off quite a high disability allowance, but he doesn't spend it on anything except the bare basics, and once a year he goes to Thailand and literally spends most of it on Thai hookers). There's none of the values or morality that an Islamic way of life would offer.
    I agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Make it so.)
    Right, right. Is there any problem in the UK today that isn't caused by Asians? (Sarcasm)

I'm sure that if all Asians left then the UK would it become a utopia the envy of the world.

Gang culture, yob culture, benefit cheats, litter, an out of control drink culture, political corruption, dirty rivers, government cuts, NHS superbugs, taxi drivers that are crazy on the road, rising costs of education, rude bus drivers, pollution, movie piracy, illegal wars and inflation will all be solved.

Pedoes come in all colours. And what's with term Asian anyway? Just a little bit broad.
    100% agree. There are loads more white sexual groomers than 'asian' groomers. There is a racist agenda in much of what you hear on TSR.

I don't think Jack Straw is racist though, unlike nearly all the Tories.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.