Turn on thread page Beta

British People are Wild than asians (sorry) watch

lol ur stupid.... my grandparents are indian and got married at 14 and 17 so there...

ReputationRep:
    Presumption - Asian here = Oriental yes?

Chinese / Japanese/ Korean/ Mongolia / Maybe Viet.

Then yes, of course the OP is right.

Why ?

Because they sold their culture down the drain to cheap American NWO controlled pariah culture.

Now they have no more values to structure themselves.

BaoZheng ah ! Xianzai Tamen yao women Tongyang de jieguo !

Aged 20, I'd never been kissed. Until some Asian boy decided to just randomly force himself upon me and take my first kiss. I was waiting for someone I loved, but had no choice as I couldn't push him away from me. True story.

I'm over it now, but was devestated at the time and still regret that my first kiss didn't go to someone I really loved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sickojones)
    Probably one of the best posts i have seen on TSR...
    Agree :eek:

We are animals in the end, and we do need it. Better than getting drunk or smoking weed :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I would blame post Blairism/post-industrialisation for a lot of the decadent values we now sadly have.

Honour killings are absurd though.

ReputationRep:
    God, wtf is people's problem with people having sex? Gtfo your selves.

All this taboo and stigma is not only COMPLETELY unnecessary(and no, your want to feel morally superior to everyone is by no means a necessity, but merely a disgustingly selfish pursuit), but damaging to the potential quality of life of many individuals.

No one other than far-right, sexually frustrated, misogynistic, mature virgins actually think that British females have a 'reputation'.

Do you really think in a century from now people will care? Stigma's not only trivial, but transient. How people like yourself persuade yourselves that such positions have any objective, utilitarian goals/foundations, I have no idea.

Note: I acknowledge this guy's probably a troll but no doubt there are replies who agree with him and this is directed to them.

EMZ.

ReputationRep:
    What's sex?

ReputationRep:
    each to their own?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kopite493)
    because we are animals idiot

Sorry, are you a dog or a bull?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rangu2011)

Why is this. Teenage girls have sex frequently, like Asians have a bath.
    :eek: lmao!

ReputationRep:
    humans are animals what is so complicated about that that you don't understand that.

its one of the few things all scientists agree on we are animals

all life on this planet is either

plant or animal
    simplified version anyhow

the structure of are cells are similar we all evolved from common ancestors we are animals

i cant make it much clearer

ReputationRep:
    Asian, European, we are all our own

ReputationRep:
    Are you jealous because you guys have tiny wangs?

ReputationRep:
    Dude you're just bangin your head against a brick wall. :banghead:

Most of the British people believe they are animals.

And if one believes he/she is an animal than how do you expect him/her to stop behaving like one?

And if you think this is bad than just wait till they start teaching this at school:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-lessons.html

The future looks bright don't you think?

I agree with the op. The problem is more to do with self respect IMO. May not be right but thats my opinion. British girls and American girls seem to have so little respect for themselves and for others. I think it's something to do with the culture and how they are treated. The Western world places money at the top of everything. Profit at any expense. Human values, respect, manners, love. All pushed aside to make money. What I mean here is the pressure to conform in the Western world is huge. and the marketing industry/ media etc use this as a way of pressuring people into behaving in such disgusting ways. I'm not saying sex is disgusting for a second, but a lack of self respect and respect for others is. But of course sex sells. Marketing makes money so all is good. The biggest issue is how unaware we are that this is happening. People lives their lives in this country believing they are free. Free to have sex whenever they want, with whoever they want, free to drink which alcohol they want, however much they want, free to charge into other countries and behave shamefully. I guess it's difficult to feel shame though for a British girl.

What a fu**ing mess!!!!!!! I can think of nothing worse than having sex with a British girl. I'm sorry if that is harsh but that is just my opinion. Of course I judge by the majority and not every British girl is like this, but a lot are and at the end of the day, we do judge by the behaviour of the majority.

The British just need to learn how to value something else and form a half decent culture. It's a sad state that this country is in, but it is reality and we should think about improving it instead of defending it like so many people here are. To have casual sex with multiple partners is not responding to hormones, its showing a lack of respect for your body and self. We need to look at and change what it is that is causing this lack of self respect in British girls if we really want to improve. But I guess that wouldn't look good on a spreadsheet would it?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen those car ads on the side of the roads?

'SECS SELLS'

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're only making a point about rampant widespread lesbianism in the UK, there are probably some boys involved.

And we all know that Asians never wash. Whereas white people are constantly screwin' in the tub. Aren't idiotic generalisations fun.

If this British system was in Asia, parents would have killed their kids.

:confused: sorry, who are the animals?

ReputationRep:
    Notice how you don't mention boys? That's a problem with your culture, to male dominated. If a woman is raped it's probably because she was showing to much flesh, right?
    My friend gave a group of 30+ year old asian men my number 'for a laugh'..which ended up having to report them to the police for harassment and stalking! I went out one day, 2 mins after stepping out the door I get a phone call from them..'where are you going?'. What's that about? And I know plenty of other girls who have had problems.
    And yes as others have said there are plenty of asians having sex, who thankfully aren't as narrow minded as you.

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Im making the point that, British guys and girls start to have sex from a very young age. (same in America, most western countries, not Asia).

Why is this? Why dont they respect their bodies and others?

It is like behaving like animals!

Asian girls for example, get married at about 25 and THEN have sex. If this British system was in Asia, parents would have killed their kids.

Yeah, of course, not every British is like that and not every Asian is behaved when it comes to sex.

The common issue with a British 17 year old may be: " I haven't had sex... "
    Common issue with relation to an Asian "Dear, Im pregnant, what if others find out"

I respect the many good attributes of British people. But this is a downfall.

WHY IS THIS? SEX SEX SEX

asians and british have 2 very different up bringing and cultures so u cnt really compare them in the having sex content !! and i would say that british are more sensible than asians !!! and this is coming from an asian :cool:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2011
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.