Turn on thread page Beta

Hello everyone, i would like some advice!

I'm gay. Me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly ten months now and for a long time, i've felt like i wanted to have sex. I know im ready.

However, my boyfriend had a fling around a year or so ago and he has this negative view on sex. In the beginning, he said we was going to have sex, but now he says that he doesn't want to do it ever.

What do i do? Im ready to take that step, but because he has had an experience he didnt like, im being inhibited. Im curious. HELP!

talk with him about it find out what his gripes are and then take it slowly.... remember - you dont have to go all the way staight away - you can just fool around n make out n stuff before you do it properly.

ReputationRep:
    ... sounds like he's not gay, bro. That's a bit odd.

(Original post by nnnomi)
    ... sounds like he's not gay, bro. That's a bit odd.
    Noo he definatley is. He is loving and caring, we do other stuff and he seems to enjoy it.

I am very happy with our relationship, it's just that i've been wanting to take the next step for a while and he doesn't want to at all, it's annoying! I don't know what to do...

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you need to find out from him what it is/was that's put him off.

ReputationRep:
    Communicate.

You need to talk to him with what his problem is exactly. Try and understand what happened to him.

Although someone who says theyre never going to have sex is surely not thinking the right way,,,,

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.