Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Tonight...maybe...probably more likely tomorrow...

First exam is Friday 13th may so I should probably pull my socks up...
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Irishmonkey1992)
    How is that possible for you to only need to get BCD in your June exams to come out with the overall A-Levels - AAA?
    I'd assume it's possible if 100% (or close to) was achieved at AS-Level. Then add in some A2 coursework and suddenly a C or D in the last exam is a feasible way to get an A.

If you want me to come up with some UMS examples, feel free to PM me.

ReputationRep:
    I been revising for the last 2 months, but not as intensively as i should.

ReputationRep:
    In my standard grade prelim study leave, i just masturbated and played xbox :L your exams are the same time as mine nice :L

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure i'm not the one who finds revising so boring! I'm sure i'll start eventually, but considering my exams aren't until June, just seems so far away (but i know they aren't! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irishmonkey1992)
    How is that possible for you to only need to get BCD in your June exams to come out with the overall A-Levels - AAA?
    He has scored very highly in previous exams and so only needs low grades to push his overall UMS up to A grades.

I need CBA to achieve AAA.

ReputationRep:
    Revision??? I haven't even thought about it yet. I have 9 exams this summer. I am well and truly screwed. But i have better things to be doing with my time! Exams . . . who really needs them . . .

I'm going to fail.

ReputationRep:
    Similar situation, I need UDD to get AAA overall so couldn't really care less about revising.

I'll start beginning of June sometime.

ReputationRep:
    Monday.

Everything will be finished, so I can start properly.

ReputationRep:
    I'm working at a lot at my job in Easter 9-6/7, much to my disapproval but since it is full time in summer and then university I really need it. I even have two resits in May (doesn't matter if I fail them but I don't want to because :P) and then 7 exams in July. There's plenty of time...I think realistically I wouldn't have done much if I was free in Easter. I'll just revise on the 4 days I have and then go into revision mode start of May which is school +5 hours independent revision every day. Fun. I HATE EXAMS I'VE PROVED MYSELF ALREADY LET ME GO TO UNIVERSITY!

ReputationRep:
    I still have 3 modules to self teach which I have hardly started so revsion will probably not be for a while. I can study at really high intensity when I need to so I think I will be ok especially as my exams are spread over a month and a half.

ReputationRep:
    End of term tomorrow, so revision starts monday!!!

ReputationRep:
    Start of the Easter holidays. I've worked out what percentages in everything I need to get so I'm set for the exams, just need to actually learn the stuff now I'll be bricking it all Easter for my French oral, so I'm focusing on that, but doing other revision as well. Gotta re-learn about two-thirds of my Psychology since it's been badly taught. :dry:

(Original post by Reck16)
    Similar situation, I need UDD to get AAA overall so couldn't really care less about revising.

I'll start beginning of June sometime.
    :eek: Lucky! I need UBC to get AAB. Meh.

ReputationRep:
    Revision? LOL Not even going to start revision until after my dissertation proposal is due in on the 10th May.

Luckily I only have two exams; 1 is on the 26th May, the next on the 7th. I have two weeks in between my proposal due date and my first exam, and then again between my first and second exams.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't started yet. Will start this weekend First exam 18th may, I have 9 Ahh I'll be fine hopefully

Oh and I could maybe get high grades while doing badly. But I want to 100% A-Level Maths & Physics hehe

ReputationRep:
    Starting on monday

ReputationRep:
    I dont even know, im not sure where my 'consolidating' ends and my revision begins, but before now Ive literally not had time to do revision.

ReputationRep:
    Wow people start revising in February???

I've only ever started revising at the start of the easter holidays 0_0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xulander)
    Wow people start revising in February???

I've only ever started revising at the start of the easter holidays 0_0
    I'd have done so well if I started revising in Feb last year :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viksta1000)
    REVISION???? im still teaching myself the stuff my teachers couldn't!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
    This exactly great aint it??

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.