The Student Room Group

To those who haven't started revising properly yet...

Scroll to see replies

Tonight...maybe...probably more likely tomorrow...

First exam is Friday 13th may so I should probably pull my socks up...
Reply 41
Original post by Irishmonkey1992
How is that possible for you to only need to get BCD in your June exams to come out with the overall A-Levels - AAA?

I'd assume it's possible if 100% (or close to) was achieved at AS-Level. Then add in some A2 coursework and suddenly a C or D in the last exam is a feasible way to get an A.

If you want me to come up with some UMS examples, feel free to PM me.
Reply 42
I been revising for the last 2 months, but not as intensively as i should.
In my standard grade prelim study leave, i just masturbated and played xbox :L your exams are the same time as mine nice :L
Reply 44
I'm sure i'm not the one who finds revising so boring! I'm sure i'll start eventually, but considering my exams aren't until June, just seems so far away (but i know they aren't! :frown: )
Reply 45
Original post by Irishmonkey1992
How is that possible for you to only need to get BCD in your June exams to come out with the overall A-Levels - AAA?

He has scored very highly in previous exams and so only needs low grades to push his overall UMS up to A grades.

I need CBA to achieve AAA.
Reply 46
Revision??? I haven't even thought about it yet. I have 9 exams this summer. I am well and truly screwed. But i have better things to be doing with my time! Exams . . . who really needs them . . .

I'm going to fail.

Reply 47

Similar situation, I need UDD to get AAA overall so couldn't really care less about revising.

I'll start beginning of June sometime.
Monday.

Everything will be finished, so I can start properly.
I'm working at a lot at my job in Easter 9-6/7, much to my disapproval but since it is full time in summer and then university I really need it. I even have two resits in May (doesn't matter if I fail them but I don't want to because :P) and then 7 exams in July. There's plenty of time...I think realistically I wouldn't have done much if I was free in Easter. I'll just revise on the 4 days I have and then go into revision mode start of May which is school +5 hours independent revision every day. Fun. I HATE EXAMS I'VE PROVED MYSELF ALREADY LET ME GO TO UNIVERSITY!
I still have 3 modules to self teach which I have hardly started so revsion will probably not be for a while. I can study at really high intensity when I need to so I think I will be ok especially as my exams are spread over a month and a half.
End of term tomorrow, so revision starts monday!!!
Start of the Easter holidays. I've worked out what percentages in everything I need to get so I'm set for the exams, just need to actually learn the stuff now :h: I'll be bricking it all Easter for my French oral, so I'm focusing on that, but doing other revision as well. Gotta re-learn about two-thirds of my Psychology since it's been badly taught. :dry:

Original post by Reck16
Similar situation, I need UDD to get AAA overall so couldn't really care less about revising.

I'll start beginning of June sometime.

:eek: Lucky! I need UBC to get AAB. Meh.
(edited 13 years ago)
Revision? LOL Not even going to start revision until after my dissertation proposal is due in on the 10th May.

Luckily I only have two exams; 1 is on the 26th May, the next on the 7th. I have two weeks in between my proposal due date and my first exam, and then again between my first and second exams.
Haven't started yet. Will start this weekend :smile: First exam 18th may, I have 9 :smile: Ahh I'll be fine hopefully :smile:

Oh and I could maybe get high grades while doing badly. But I want to 100% A-Level Maths & Physics hehe :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 55
Starting on monday
Reply 56
I dont even know, im not sure where my 'consolidating' ends and my revision begins, but before now Ive literally not had time to do revision.
Reply 57
Wow people start revising in February???

I've only ever started revising at the start of the easter holidays 0_0
Reply 58
Original post by xulander
Wow people start revising in February???

I've only ever started revising at the start of the easter holidays 0_0

I'd have done so well if I started revising in Feb last year :mad:
Reply 59
Original post by viksta1000
REVISION???? im still teaching myself the stuff my teachers couldn't!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

This exactly :frown: great aint it??

Quick Reply

Latest