Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

student finance questions watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I have a few questions and Im wondering if you guys could help. Im sure it has been asked in the past, Im sorry for not using the search function.

So yeah, Im applying for student finance this weekend.

I have been working full time since I left school, which was 4 years ago.

Problem is when it comes to evidence I think Im going to struggle because I really keep payslips, is there any other way they can see that you have been working? My National insurance number maybe? i cant ever recall getting a P60 either, I’ve also been told you need passport details? I don’t own a passport haha

Also, I’ve been using the student finance calculator and it keeps giving me different figures.
    If you claim to be self supporting, living in student accommodation how much money do you end up getting?

Thanks
    Matthew

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.