Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be starting the full-time GDL at BPP Waterloo in September. I was just looking at the course dates and there seem to be 4 assesssment weeks in November, December, February and April and then exams in May. Are these assessment weeks real exams or are they some kind of mocks or something? How does it work? Because it seems you only get around 11 days off for Christmas and I really want to go away then, but if I have exams straight after I get back I presumably won't be able to because I'll have to revise, right? It would be great if someone could explain to me how it all works. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Over the Christmas period are the Statute/Case analysis final exams as well. They're online if it helps.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that. So do you think it'll be possible for me to go away over Christmas or will I need to be around to do coursework/revise?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmaus)
    Really? Maybe you can choose. Mine are in June and everyone I know at Waterloo also seem to be doing them in the summer too as far as I know!

I don't think going away at Christmas would be a problem. The coursework is released pretty far in advance so you could easily get it out of the way earlier on to free up your time.
    Might have changed it this year then. Probably not good news for you, as June is stressful enough with the main exams!

Even if they haven't changed the dates OP, you have a month or so to do them, so with a bit of planning you can get away at Christmas no problems.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.