Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well one of my mates posted on some ones wall that I am one of the eassiest person to 'diss'.

There was this girl who invited me to her party but doesnt when she goes out clubbing with other people on my uni course. No one on my course takes me seriosuly - they always think im jokeing around! Also None of the girls on my course like me aswell..... I did like this girl but she rejected me and now she is acting like a reall idiot and so is her friends!

I do hang around with people on my course but majority of people i think dont like me! Like most girls in my group never talk to me.. and even when i talk to them they quickly try to change the subject and move away!

ok tbh i dont really say anything bad and i do understan that im easy to 'diss' but thats bec i always joke around with my mates - so thats why ( i never take anything/life too seriously!).. i just dont know whats going on with me tbh - im starting to think that uni is just a ordinary day like at college..
    a combination of immaturity and insecurity? Stop caring so much. also you may come across as creepy to girls.

Also, are you fat?

ReputationRep:
    You're pretty annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic1992)
    So you saying ( as long as your doing a good course) then DMU is an alright uni?
    No, I'm saying its a good univeristy, no matter what course your on.

(Original post by HistoryRepeating)
    a combination of immaturity and insecurity? Stop caring so much. also you may come across as creepy to girls.

Also, are you fat?
    I am fat but i play alot of sports like cricket and football!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medic1992)
    Yea it probably does.... but the thing is that all the idiots can get in easily - only need BBB ( if correct) and they take on lots of people through clearing!
    An idiot to me is EEE or UUU. BBB is someone who just didn't care enough to force themselves to do endless hours of revision.

I'm so sick of the academic snobs on TSR. Really, never have I come across people so obsessed wth where your ****ing university is ranked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fumblenuts91)
    You're pretty annoying.
    sweet ninja-quote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am fat but i play alot of sports like cricket and football!
    Try eating less / healthier.

ReputationRep:
    Not being funny, but we can't tell you why nobody likes you if we don't actually know you. It could be for a number of reasons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    Really, never have I come across people so obsessed wth where your ****ing university is ranked.
    Just wait till you meet graduate recruiters at high end jobs

Also not bothering to do revision etc to get AAA if you are capable of it IS stupid - its pretty minor effort for a pretty short period of time and will have a big effect on the entire rest of your life.

ReputationRep:
    An idiot to me is EEE or UUU. BBB is someone who just didn't care enough to force themselves to do endless hours of revision.

I'm so sick of the academic snobs on TSR. Really, never have I come across people so obsessed wth where your ****ing university is ranked.
    This, exactly.

ReputationRep:

Also not bothering to do revision etc to get AAA if you are capable of it IS stupid - its pretty minor effort for a pretty short period of time and will have a big effect on the entire rest of your life.
    Don't plan on meeting them. If I do however I'll punch them in the face and say "how did Oxford teach you to deal with that?".

But on a serious note, my career path doesn't require uni at all. It is an advantage, but far from necessity. More of a safety net if I decide I want a career change.

P.S. its not stupid...all the cool kids do it

ReputationRep:
    Don't plan on meeting them. If I do however I'll punch them in the face and say "how did Oxford teach you to deal with that?".

But on a serious note, my career path doesn't require uni at all. It is an advantage, but far from necessity. More of a safety net if I decide I want a career change.

Plumbing ftw?

ReputationRep:
    Did you by any chance lie when you were seventeen?

ReputationRep:
    **** those people! They might not like you for either three reasons: reason number 1, you try to hard to make friends, reason number 2, they are horrible people and are shallow either personality-wise and/or looks-wise and reason number 3, you are incredibly annoying and unbearable to them. I think it's reason 2 but I don't know do I?

ReputationRep:
    Plumbing ftw?
    read what I said...how would a degree be an advantage in plumbing..unless I planned on starting a plumbing business.

ReputationRep:

Its a big period of time during the years of your life were you are expected to have fun and take things easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wildrover)
    Its a big period of time during the years of your life were you are expected to have fun and take things easy.
    Its pretty easy to do both. Also I will have fun for the rest of my life (and have, so far!) because I dont have to worry about money.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, am I the only one that feels bad for him? That's not a nice way to feel. It is hard to understand the situation but make sure you're not coming on to strong with the girls. And maybe consider making new friends, you don't need crap mates in your life.

ReputationRep:
    They sound stupid, why do you care about them?

ReputationRep:

Im interested now what is it your going to do. I'm going to guess army?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.