Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I like this girl.. but there is one big problem! watch

Well first of all this girl is in my year group but not in any of my classes! We are both 18.

Anyway rumours went round that I liked one of her friends... I did abit but never really asked her out or anything, but i could tell she didn't like me... but I really do like her friend ( we dont talk that much to each other).... But now she might feel very awrkward speaking to me and probably think that im on the rebound ( cuz her friend didnt like me).... so im really scared to talk to her...

ReputationRep:
    Well either grow some cojones or shut the **** up.

ReputationRep:
    Just talk to her. The worst that could happen is that she hits you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well first of all this girl is in my year group but not in any of my classes! We are both 18.

Anyway rumours went round that I liked one of her friends... I did abit but never really asked her out or anything, but i could tell she didn't like me... but I really do like her friend ( we dont talk that much to each other).... But now she might feel very awrkward speaking to me and probably think that im on the rebound ( cuz her friend didnt like me).... so im really scared to talk to her...
    hahaha "on the rebound".

Girls love confidence.

Just go and do it.

ReputationRep:
    Just do it
    You have nothing to lose

ReputationRep:
    Ask her out.

The thing is that im scared on what her friends and other people might think tbh! Also should i give it around a couple of months.. ( yea she is going to the same uni as me and we are doing the same course.. Economics.. but her friend is also going to the same uni).

ReputationRep:
    "One big problem"?

Is this a joke?

ReputationRep:
    She might feel awkward about it ( cuz you liked her friend) but go for it as you have nothing to lose!

ReputationRep:
    threesome???? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    man the **** up

What so should i just get to know her first ( for a couple of months) and then ask her out?

ReputationRep:
    Why the **** do you care what other people think??? You're 18, not 14. Strap on a pair and do what you want, not what other people wantt

ReputationRep:
    Thats a big problem?!....

But what happens if she doesnt like me or thinks im creepy... ( she doesnt know me that much - she only knows my name.. and that i used to fancy her friend!!)

ReputationRep:
    Going to be honest, after reading the thread title I was expecting a massive life crisis with twists and risks..... a tad disaapointed with the content upon reading!

Anyway, grow a pair and talk to her.

(Original post by DeepStar)
    Going to be honest, after reading the thread title I was expecting a massive life crisis with twists and risks..... a tad disaapointed with the content upon reading!

Anyway, grow a pair and talk to her.
    Why are you dissapointed? is it a minor thing or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why are you dissapointed? is it a minor thing or something?
    I think that you are scared of rejection

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing like just going for it .

Her and her friends and some other people are gonna start making fun of me!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.