Turn on thread page Beta

I like this girl.. but there is one big problem! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why are you dissapointed? is it a minor thing or something?
    Compared to other crises you could have had, yes, this is pretty minor.

If she rejects you, at least you will know and can move on.

If she does not reject you, then you can work on developing the friendship into a relationship.

Where is the complication?

ReputationRep:
    Melodramatic teenage bull.

Just ask her. Man up.

Most people are telling me to ask her out straight up... if i do that ( as we dont know each other that well!) she is defo going to 100% reject me!

ReputationRep:
    you call this a big problem..?
    i'd hate to think what you'd call a real big problem.

ReputationRep:
    I feel so old after reading the OP.

Ahh, what it was like to be young and nervous. :moon:

Im just not sure what im going to do

ReputationRep:
    lolol, you sound like a child

GROW UP AND STOP WHINING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS WILL SAY ABOUT YOU!! AND JUST GO ASK HER OUT. simples

Or, get to know her well, hang around with her, THEN ask her out

and wow such a big problem.

(Original post by humble_bumble)
    lolol, you sound like a child

GROW UP AND STOP WHINING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS WILL SAY ABOUT YOU!! AND JUST GO ASK HER OUT. simples

Or, get to know her well, hang around with her, THEN ask her out

and wow such a big problem.
    Thing is that ( cuz of what has happend) she might not want to hang around with me or she might think im after her cuz i didnt get her friend!

ReputationRep:
    Thing is that ( cuz of what has happend) she might not want to hang around with me or she might think im after her cuz i didnt get her friend!
    If you're so scared, forget her then and forget about this Otherwise man up :rolleyes:

DRAMA-QUEEN!

ReputationRep:
    Mate you are scared of the rejection.... If she doesnt like you then there is "Plenty off fish in the sea"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmericanPsycho)
    man the **** up
    Do this.

(Original post by Medic1992)
    Mate you are scared of the rejection.... If she doesnt like you then there is "Plenty off fish in the sea"
    I am scared ur right!

ReputationRep:
    I am scared ur right!
    Nothing to be scared of mate
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Her and her friends and some other people are gonna start making fun of me!!
    Haha and you thought posting this on TSR people wouldnt make fun of you? Sorry to sound harsh, but this is NOT a problem! Talk to her... Youre 18 not 8. No ones going to make fun of you

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest getting to know her a bit first, else I think she would definitely be creeped out. Also stop being so desperate to get her, this is off putting. Just RELAX and get to know her, how can you even know if you want to go out with her if you don't even know anything about her?! You're 18 yet you're acting like some silly little 12 year old. Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    I am scared ur right!
    your also annoying & after attention, grow a pair

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her on her own. Explain that you understand why she might think that but you really do like her and would like to get to know her more and ask her out for a drink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaykee93)
    Just do it
    You have nothing to lose
    Yur signature <3
    Ahh jumpsuit apparatus!

Also, just go for it. What's the worse that can happen?

ReputationRep:
    Well it's not really rebound now is it. You liked this one girl, she didn't like you back, and now you've moved on and you like another girl. It's only coincidential that both girls you like are friends.

Why would you be scared of her? You think somehow she's going to hate you just because you liked her friend before. Who cares, I'm sure she won't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lewroll)
    Just talk to her. The worst that could happen is that she hits you.
    actually she could do a lot worse, i mean she could literally cut his balls off or poke his eyes out or go after his lvoed ones or go out with him and then torture him etc. you should try to be more imaginitve.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.