Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is it with 3 series drivers? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do the laws of the road not apply to you if you were bullied as a child, got a **** job in a call centre and sucked enough arse to become supervisor? You then find yourself 30, balding a bit, and fancy a 3 series... obviously a diesel version because you aren't quite successful enough to be able to afford petrol, probably should have bought a Ford Focus and learned your place.

So you are out of work early and heading to the gym when you catch yourself daydreaming, starring at your iPhone 3G, obviously £25 per month tarrif, but its an iPhone, you are winning or playing with your machine washable suit in your rear view mirror, when you obliviously enter a roundabout to turn right in the outside lane with no indicators. I watch him pass thinking he is heading straight on and move onto the roundabout to go to my 3rd exit which is straight on and slightly to the right of me and head toward it when Mr.3 series comes flying in from the left and nips in front of me, missing me by about an inch, no indicators, 40 mph, on his phone... tit.

I emergency stop to let him pass me, meanwhile he is beeping his horn and has his hand out the window doing a wtf face. Just so happens I am also heading to the gym and park up next to him. All 5"1, 12 stone of him gets out of his car and looks the other way when I challenge him as to what he was getting so angry about when he cut me up with no indicators in the wrong lane whilst on his phone. He of course apologised like a little girl, denied it and threw in a "matey" after every utterance. The type of face you could repeatedly bludgeon into the ground.

*****. I see them every day, they are worse than white van men.

ReputationRep:
    LOL....... being rather presumptuous I see..

ReputationRep:
    Were you driving an M3?

ReputationRep:
    Not really presumptuous, it was a diesel 3 series, his suit was an awful fit, he was tiny, he had the body language of a naughty school boy, he had an iphone and was using it at the time, he completely ****ed up the roundabout and nearly caused an accident then proceeded to act like a hardcase waving his arms in the air, no doubt screaming obscenities and cursing me after he caused the entire situation. I pulled up next to him when we got to the gym which was literally 100 yards from the roundabout and patronisingly asked him why he was so upset back there, when I noticed he was looking the other way and knew that he had shown himself up.

Would driving an M3 qualify me to drive like more of a ******* than him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spikeooa)
    Not really presumptuous, it was a diesel 3 series, his suit was an awful fit, he was tiny, he had the body language of a naughty school boy, he had an iphone and was using it at the time, he completely ****ed up the roundabout and nearly caused an accident then proceeded to act like a hardcase waving his arms in the air, no doubt screaming obscenities and cursing me after he caused the entire situation. I pulled up next to him when we got to the gym which was literally 100 yards from the roundabout and patronisingly asked him why he was so upset back there, when I noticed he was looking the other way and knew that he had shown himself up.

Would driving an M3 qualify me to drive like more of a ******* than him?
    Basically all BMW drivers are issued with a certificate from the minister of transport giving them total and unequivocal ownership of the road - M3 drivers have the same thing but it's also signed by the queen.

it's the only logical explanation

ReputationRep:
    u and clarkson should shud giv it a go, u homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joinedup)
    Basically all BMW drivers are issued with a certificate from the minister of transport giving them total and unequivocal ownership of the road - M3 drivers have the same thing but it's also signed by the queen.

it's the only logical explanation
    Ah that must be it then. I need to get me an M3, then this sort of thing would never happen.

ReputationRep:
    lol this geeza is obviously sour because his little 50bhp pile of crap cant keep up. The amount of sad tits on the road that refuse to give you way just because i drive a 3 series.. .its like a massive anti 3-series cult. I dont intentionally act like a fool when driving but its only fair that theyre blinded by my angel lights so they finally give way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insanetothebrain)
    the only cure is to blind them with my angel lights so they finally give way.
    lol no BMW stereotypes there then...

ReputationRep:
    3 Series drivers are always complete and utter *******s with erectile dysfunction. They also enjoy swingers parties, hair gel and golf. Also, they are probably estate agents. Fact.

Sync

E36 3 Series driver (at least it's not a diesel)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insanetothebrain)
    lol this geeza is obviously sour because his little 50bhp pile of crap cant keep up. The amount of sad tits on the road that refuse to give you way just because i drive a 3 series.. .its like a massive anti 3-series cult. I dont intentionally act like a fool when driving but its only fair that theyre blinded by my angel lights so they finally give way.
    You seem cool, lets be friends.

It wasn't a case of me not wanting to give way, which I did whether I liked it or not by slamming my brakes on, right after waiting for him to enter the roundabout from my right in the first place, it was a case of him performing a spectacularly dangerous manoeuvre in the complete wrong lane on one of the busiest roundabouts in town whilst on his phone, coupled with his smug attitude and small man syndrome hissy fit when I honked my horn, then the almost cute, cowardly response to conflict when I pulled him up about it outside of the gym. I almost wanted to give him a hug. What makes me laugh almost, is the attitude of, 'I'm driving a BMW and will go head first into any driving situation but really I'm a complete girls blouse, but oh well, I have a BMW, I own the road.'

ReputationRep:
    It's not just BMW drivers who are guilty of this. I see many more Ford Focus drivers do this. Like someone else has said, I think you secretly envy them for having the better car and besides you don't have to work in a call centre to have a 3 series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sync)
    3 Series drivers are always complete and utter *******s with erectile dysfunction. They also enjoy swingers parties, hair gel and golf. Also, they are probably estate agents. Fact.

Sync

E36 3 Series driver (at least it's not a diesel)
    Are you an estate agent then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jhubbert)
    Are you an estate agent then?
    Thankfully not - come graduation, I plan on entering an industry which will still exist in twenty years' time...

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.