Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A few months ago I noticed that Ive had a huge outbreak of spots on my back. Im also getting spots in random places like my neck, chest and stomach but none on my face!

Im 24 so a bit old for spots caused by puberty and never had a problem before. Ive had some symptoms suggesting I have a hormone balance recently so think it might be related to that.

Anyway does anybody know how I can get rid of them? Its pretty hard to reach my back to try creams and stuff so wondering if theres any pills I cant try?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Change your bedsheets and sweat less?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    It's not too hard to reach your back! Try creams, also try "Sanex" shower gel, really does help

Plus more vitamins in your diet

If it's really bad, go to the doctors and they can give you acne pills.

ReputationRep:
    Try washing your back with antibacterial soap when you shower. Valderma's a good soap for spot prone skin. And wash your back before you go to bed as well. I use neutragena visably clear wipes at night (meant to reduce spot size in 8 hours).
    If that doesn't do anything, should probably see the doctor.
    Hope this helps

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 13, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.