Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys

    My friend and I are thinking of sharing a room in London and we need some help. He's gonna be studying Law at King's (Strand Campus) and I'll be at UCL.

    We're looking for accommodation, preferably located somewhere in between the two schools with a price range of about 140-175 pounds per person, per week. We're open to all types of accommodation, private/hall, studios/flats/rooms.

    Any amount of help will be greatly appreciated! THANK YOU!

    Me and a mate (josh -Product design and tiago-fine art ) will be studying at saint martins - starting in september 2011 (first year students). Thinking of getting a place round islington/camden area. Want to be near kings cross coz near uni and centre. Need 2 people for a 4 person place.. cheaper split maintance electric, heating etc. or if u guys have found a place for four ?? hope to be spending like 140-160£ per week bills included.
    is there 2 of u then?
    Thing is we would have a place now but the estate agents are constantly shifting the properties and the only way of getting a place is to wait till the last 2 months before moving in and put a deposit down. we want to move in round mid september? if that suits?
    hope this helps

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Downing Students

Universal Student Living

“Over 25 years of perfecting the student accommodation experience. Downing Students. Accommodation Made for you”

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.