Scroll to see replies

Yeah i have :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Booked Sandby aswel :smile:
Reply 3
I have too yey!! what room numbers and floor are you? I'm room 320, which i presume means third floor room 20 haha :biggrin: xx
I've booked sandby aswell :smile: room 216, floor 2 :smile: x
Reply 5
i got conditional so gonna be stayin up all night to book a place in sandby on may 9th... anyone got 'you go' ? ....

www.yougo.co.uk
I'm right in the middle of the first floor :smile:
Reply 7
I cant remember which floor I went for in the end, but i'm room 33 :smile:
Reply 8
Just booked! Im 3rd floor room 319 =)
Reply 9
Original post by bexo
I have too yey!! what room numbers and floor are you? I'm room 320, which i presume means third floor room 20 haha :biggrin: xx

Looks like wel be living next to eachother =) Im in room 319
Reply 10
my friend has booked 3rd floor too :smile:
I've just booked 253 room 2nd floor at Sandby :smile: I'll be studying Graphic design which is taught bang opposite Sandby at Waverly building :biggrin: It''ll be nice to know you guys
Reply 12
Original post by hristiyan_pavlov
I've just booked 253 room 2nd floor at Sandby :smile: I'll be studying Graphic design which is taught bang opposite Sandby at Waverly building :biggrin: It''ll be nice to know you guys

Was there a lot of rooms left when you booked?
Original post by Mr.Nerd
Was there a lot of rooms left when you booked?

Not that many really :s-smilie: there were 6 free rooms on my floor by the time I was booking, the ground floor wasn't that full though :smile:
Reply 14
Booked Sandby aswell, 1st floor room 46. I'm doing Design for Film and Television, so it's topdog with Waverly right close!
Reply 15
Booked Sandby aswell, 3rd floor room 13. I guess i'll see you all there :P
Reply 16
aaah its so weird reading this!
a lot of you people who have booked 3rd floor - 320,319,313 all my friends are in those rooms at the moment. i'm on ground floor in sandby at the moment, if you have any questions gimme a shout! i'm gonna be sad to leave :frown: you've picked great halls! :biggrin:
Reply 17
327!!!!! weeeeeee
Reply 18
or 3rd floor room 27 :wink:
Reply 19
Original post by hayzie

Original post by hayzie
i got conditional so gonna be stayin up all night to book a place in sandby on may 9th... anyone got 'you go' ? ....

www.yougo.co.uk

I have a yougo account =)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending