Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i really hope i can book sandby, i don't think i'll have the 200quid by the 9th of may, and i'm afraid if i don't, i won't get sandby. i have a feeling it's gonna get fully booked within minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alixx_56)
    or 3rd floor room 27
    heyyy I think we are in the same flat!! I'm third floor room 20 you excited for uni?

what you studying? xx

ReputationRep:
    heyy, which is better people.. sandby or gill street? I saw gill street the other day and went inside but couldnt look in the rooms at sandby..
    Whats everyone think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicholaswillis)
    heyy, which is better people.. sandby or gill street? I saw gill street the other day and went inside but couldnt look in the rooms at sandby..
    Whats everyone think?
    Hai Iv seen pictures of Sandby rooms and they are actually quite big and are en suite My friend is in NTU and she says that Gill Street is not worth the money at all and that her friend lived in Sandby and loved it In Sandby you share a kitchen with 11 other people and a common room with 24 but that means its a really sociable halls plus is next to the SU. Hope thats helped!

ReputationRep:
    Whats the difference between the standard ensuite and budget ensuite in sandby?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody seen this on the NTU site?

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/starting_at_ntu...Qs/105408.html

Does it put anyone off getting Sandby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Whats the difference between the standard ensuite and budget ensuite in sandby?

Thanks
    the budget ones at sandby are in the basement and you a kitchen is shared between 3 I think I emailed them about it ages ago haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexo)
    the budget ones at sandby are in the basement and you a kitchen is shared between 3 I think I emailed them about it ages ago haha
    seriously?

are you sure? i was gonna book the budget ensuite. but if it's in the basement i'm not sure now. may have to book standard :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LufcEllandRoad)
    Has anybody seen this on the NTU site?

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/starting_at_ntu...Qs/105408.html

Does it put anyone off getting Sandby?
    After I booked sandby they put about it on the internet haha, but hopefully it shouldn't be too bad

where you hoping to book?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    seriously?
    yeah haha, you hoping to book sandby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    seriously?

are you sure? i was gonna book the budget ensuite. but if it's in the basement i'm not sure now. may have to book standard :/
    btw I don't think its the actual basement, just bottom floor, I tried finding the email but can't find it sorry. Try emailing them, I only think there are 3 rooms. I was gonna book it too but just ended up going for a normal one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexo)
    yeah haha, you hoping to book sandby?
    yeah i'll just have to book standard instead lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexo)
    btw I don't think its the actual basement, just bottom floor, I tried finding the email but can't find it sorry. Try emailing them, I only think there are 3 rooms. I was gonna book it too but just ended up going for a normal one
    oooh you have a unconditional offer?

were there man rooms left when you booked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexo)
    Cheers. I think i prefer the normal ones then

What floor did u pick in sandby and were there still lots of rooms left?

Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    I picked third floor there were a few, I'm guessing they are prob keeping some of the room for those with conditional offers.

I stayed up all night then it opened at 7 in the morning haha. good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexo)
    I picked third floor there were a few, I'm guessing they are prob keeping some of the room for those with conditional offers.

I stayed up all night then it opened at 7 in the morning haha. good luck!
    You must have been tired!

What made you pick sandby over the rest of the halls tho, such as gill and hampden?

ReputationRep:
    ahhh.. looks like im staying up all night...i'm not going to take a risk

ReputationRep:
    SANDBY 243 anyone in this one or near?

ReputationRep:
    Sandby 355!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ejingle)
    aaah its so weird reading this!
    a lot of you people who have booked 3rd floor - 320,319,313 all my friends are in those rooms at the moment. i'm on ground floor in sandby at the moment, if you have any questions gimme a shout! i'm gonna be sad to leave you've picked great halls!
    How is it sharing a kitchen with so many people? I have just booked into room 102

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.