Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Japan has become victim of a second earthquake, of magnitude 7.1 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13005110

Not much to be said apart from my sincerest hopes that the effects of this are no where near as devastating as the one before.

ReputationRep:
    I was stunned when I saw this on the news. It beggars belief that a country can go through so much in such a short period of time. I've not heard much about the relief efforts after the last earthquake and tsunami. I hope the people affected are getting appropriate assistance.

ReputationRep:
    This is so terrible. Can't they catch an effing break?

ReputationRep:
    Update from BBC: "A tsunami warning issued for north-eastern Japan after an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1 has now been lifted, Japanese NHK TV says."

Now to see the direct damage...

EDIT:

Neg? Really?

ReputationRep:
    Just awful, hopes and prayers are with them. Maybe TSR should set up a fund?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.