Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am wondering if anyone could offer any advice? I am a mature student and am coming to the end of my Access course. I have been incredibly lucky in recieving 2 offers to study for a Mental Health Nursing degree at Uni; Cardiff and Glamorgan. I live in Cardiff and the rational choice would be to choose Cardiff and also because of the prestige of Cardiff Uni, however, I have heard that Glamorgan is more supportive and student orientated and Cardiff is dis-organised. I just do not know what to do for the best. I do not want to make the wrong choice as I really want to suceed and get my degree. Can anyone help? Much appreciated if anyone can.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.