Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am a twin and i have just turned 15. I found some very bad news that my sister had recieved head from two different boys in one week. One boy had it 3 times in 3 days. Apart from the fact that these guys are total a**holes I am appaled. I have a close relationship with my sister and i dont know what to do or who to tell. I cant believe she would do that (btw it is true), we come from a high church catholic family where if sex is never mentioned.

What should i do?
    Who sould i tell?

Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    If they're the same age as her and she wasn't forced into it or anything, I don't think it's necessary something to worry about

Aged 15, catholic, 2guys, 1week

Source of concern

ReputationRep:
    "Telling" on her is the wrong way to go about it, it will destory your close relationship with her completely.

If this concerns you so much you should talk to her.

Maybe her actions is a way of gaining freedom and rebelling from your relgion without the act of loosing her virginity.

((also you say she recieved head, typed wrong or troll? ))

ReputationRep:
    You can both give me head, I'm sure that will solve your problems, if not, I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iFelch)
    You can both give me head, I'm sure that will solve your problems, if not, I don't know.
    It might be a guy... bi?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.