Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need to make £10 online by saturday... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george-liverpool94)
    I live in seaforth
    I will be in liverpool on tuesday me+you+toxteth=much money ive got a .38snub and a machete

*Gets out wallet full of £50 pound notes* Treat yourself kid.

ReputationRep:
    Yer I do but need the money for Saturday so would take to long
    Put a few finds with buy it now price on ebay at a reasonable price..At least one should sell, then you'll have it in your paypal account. Then get the official paypal toolbar and it allows you to pay by stuff on the internet via paypal.

If it's not for an online transaction jsut gift paypal a friend £10.00 (so he doesn't have to pay paypal fees) and get him to pay whatever it is via his account, and if he wants the money back in his bank he can just transfer free of charge..

ReputationRep:
    I live in seaforth
    Mate you're half way there! A granny's head must be within a 0.5 mile radius of your foot and or fist

ReputationRep:
    If you can play an instrument consider busking.

ReputationRep:
    Why has it gotta be done online?

ReputationRep:
    Even if you earnt £10 by Saturday, getting it on your card is another matter. It usually takes at least a day or two and that's assuming it's instant from when you've earnt the money, a lot of online sites only let you cash out/withdraw either at a certain limit or at certain times (e.g. end of the month)

ReputationRep:
    Gamble it on a betting site on the football or something and hope for the best?!

P.S, why?!

ReputationRep:
    Valued Opinions surveys? I'm not sure how much you earn from doing them or how long they take though, I think it varies. You'd have to do quite a lot to get £10 though.

ReputationRep:
    If you are underage. Win for Mathced Betting but end up getting asked for your ID / Age verification. Do they hold your winnings and bettings then leave you with nothing or what?

Just use parent's name and age with permission OP :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
    If you are underage. Win for Mathced Betting but end up getting asked for your ID / Age verification. Do they hold your winnings and bettings then leave you with nothing or what?

Just use parent's name and age with permission OP :fyi:
    Yer I'm wondering this to or can you just get it when you're 18 ?

I would use parents details but I can't use there card as "the incomeing and outgoings are already to complicicated"

I can get in the stores fine is there anyway I could do it by that.

ReputationRep:
    My parent give me the same old ****e for certain stuff.

Try using thier details and your card. Paddy power allows you to open an account via:Paypal

Open a PayPal account with thier details.

Attach your card.

Open account with Paddy Power with PayPal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
    My parent give me the same old ****e for certain stuff.

Try using thier details and your card. Paddy power allows you to open an account via:Paypal

Open a PayPal account with thier details.

Attach your card.

Open account with Paddy Power with PayPal
    Thanks just doing it now will have to use my paypal though as they only allow one account per card.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you need £10 out of interest?
    You owe the mobsters some money? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForensicShoe)
    Why do you need £10 out of interest?
    You owe the mobsters some money? :sexface:
    I doubt the mobsters would quible over a tenner tbh
    For my gym membership I didn't really plan my finances that well this month

ReputationRep:
    Why has no one suggested borrow it off someone?

ReputationRep:
    I live in seaforth
    Ha, me too!!:hi:

I'm not lending you a tenner though :teehee:

Do you have any old games or dvds you want to trade in, you can go to cex in town and get some cash (its not the best solution and there is an element of getting slightly ripped off) but its actual cash you can put straight in the bank :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ludwig Wittgenstein)
    edit: you live in liverpool, plenty of dirty birds wandering around, easy pickings.
    I told all the pigeons in Liverpool not to accept litter off you and to ****e on sight.

ReputationRep:
    Place £1 bets on green zero in roulette and if you invest up to £26 and you're practically guaranteed to win at least £10. Or if you don't, play up to £36 to probably get your money back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senator88)
    Theres websites you can do surveys on to earn money, I don't know the names though! Should be do-able if you've got time
    I'm on a couple of survey sites, but it tends to take me at least a month or so to earn £10, and it's usually in vouchers too. But if you do know of better ones, do share :teeth:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.