Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey well be gcses are ABBBBBBBBCC, my as level will hopefully be AAB in biology, psychology, and english lit. I will be doing AS chemistry in my a2 year and from what ive seen the only place that would accept my gcses and chemistry only to AS level is southampton. What do i do? (sorry for posting alot of threads, i know its annoying but i am a bit confused tbh)
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.