Turn on thread page Beta

Do you have a weird sex face? watch

    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Universal rule of sex faces:

    99% of the time, a girl's sex face/sounds are the most powerful erotic force in the universe (the other 1% are quite funny, though)

    100% of the time, a boy's sex face/sounds are on the same erotic level as this.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milky_jo)
    Who looks in the mirror during? :s
    Patrick Bateman :awesome:
    Offline

    17
    ReputationRep:
    My sex face looks EXACTLY like this :sexface:, even down to the yellow skin and round head. I try to live my life as a TSR smilie, so I am instantly recognisable to other TSRians in the real world. This comes into best effect when I act out the :holmes: look.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    I hope not!

    But I've never looked in the mirror....
    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    http://meanwhilein.co.uk/imagezors/m...einengland.jpg
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    I always make the ladies scream.

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RRIGqzPDF0...%20smiling.jpg
    Offline

    15
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niceday)
    Do you have a weird sex face?

    Mine's a bit like this:

    :hump2:

    mine's the green dude :cool:
    Offline

    19
    ReputationRep:
    http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...boris2_226.jpg
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    :gah:
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1559/datassa.jpg

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    This is my sex face. For real.
    Offline

    10
    ReputationRep:
    this:

    :l
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...dler_thumb.gif

    I just.. couldn't resist...
    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    :sexface:
    Offline

    12
    Not sure, I don't make my opponents wear mirrors.
 
 
 
Reply
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.