Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Pft, all you unconditionals waiting until this year to apply to avoid the tuition fee rises.

Looks like myself and plenty of others won't be getting either of our choices of accommodation at this rate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frith27)
    Pft, all you unconditionals waiting until this year to apply to avoid the tuition fee rises.

Looks like myself and plenty of others won't be getting either of our choices of accommodation at this rate!
    wtf err how about i have had the grades for two years???!!! and was going to apply this year, before the mention of the fees rising. smhh

ReputationRep:
    Same. I was applying/applied before I knew about the fee rises.

ReputationRep:
    Same as you two. Funny how they talk about fees going up at the back end of last year. Most of us had unconditionals before you even thought about coming to Hallam!

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, too many viccy hall applicants here. Me thinks I should murder a few.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nikki-jones2009)
    wtf err how about i have had the grades for two years???!!! and was going to apply this year, before the mention of the fees rising. smhh

(Original post by jimmyjango)
    Same. I was applying/applied before I knew about the fee rises.

(Original post by damcc20)
    Same as you two. Funny how they talk about fees going up at the back end of last year. Most of us had unconditionals before you even thought about coming to Hallam!

Haha, calm down, it was just a joke!

I can't blame anyone who has already got the grades, fair play to you

I'm more annoyed at the fecking government who have decided to punish students through no fault of their own!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HARRY PUTAH)
    hmmm, too many viccy hall applicants here. Me thinks I should murder a few.
    lol aslong as it isn't me :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frith27)
    Haha, calm down, it was just a joke!

I can't blame anyone who has already got the grades, fair play to you

I'm more annoyed at the fecking government who have decided to punish students through no fault of their own!
    Fair enough. I am however the same as Nikki. Got grades 2 years ago. And yes the government are Wa**ers

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 15, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.