Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Bit confused with two parts, firstly it says:

    Where will you spend most of your time studying during each term in this academic year? Do not count periods of teaching practice as a placement, so if you are studying an ITT course, tick University or College.


    One of my years is abroad but i've just said university/college for all three, that sound right?

    Also another question is:

    Do you have to attend a place in the UK away from your main college as part of your medical or dental clinical training in this academic year or do you have to go abroad for the majority of any term as part of your course?

    Does that just mean for medical or dental courses?

    Mines a maths degree soo not to sure.

    Thanks for any help!

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.