Turn on thread page Beta

Last night, I went to my guy friend's house and we watched a film with another two people. The other two went home at around 11 and I stayed and we just hung out. After a while, we ended up cuddling on while sitting on his bed and I jokingly said that I didnt want to go home (I live 20-ish mins away and he was going to drive me home) because i was too comfortable on his bed. Then he said i can sleep there if i want because he has a spare matress and he'll sleep on it on the floor. he wasn't joking either. he said "dont worry, just take my bed. i have a matres and i can sleep on it instead"

thoughts? i really like him. but i dont know if he likes me.

ReputationRep:
    How do you like him, like you like him or you like him?

ReputationRep:
    you were cuddling on his bed, he likes you. It's simple, guys dont get physically close to girls unless they have at least some attraction to them.

ReputationRep:
    Probably, mates generally don't cuddle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moaty...it's gazza)
    you were cuddling on his bed, he likes you. It's simple, guys dont get physically close to girls unless they have at least some attraction to them.
    What that guy said. I have one female friend who I'll cuddle, and everyone calls us brother and sister.

It's more than likely that he's not sure if you like him. Next time that situation rolls around, tell him to not bother sleeping on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    He likes you.

Grats ?

(Original post by moaty...it's gazza)
    but some brother-sister friendships involve cuddling...

see:
    (Original post by Watcher7)
    What that guy said. I have one female friend who I'll cuddle, and everyone calls us brother and sister.

It's more than likely that he's not sure if you like him. Next time that situation rolls around, tell him to not bother sleeping on the floor.

(Original post by Pkeenan)
    How do you like him, like you like him or you like him?

ReputationRep:
    If he liked you he would of slept in the bed with you.......well thats what I would of done if I were him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

see:
    He more than likely likes you as well. He probably isn't sure whether to make a move or not. Next time you 2 are alone and close make a move. You've nothing much to lose and if t doesn't work say it must have been a misunderstanding. Guys normally covet about these things fairly quickly so it shouldn't affect your friendship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So you've known this guy for most of your life, and consider him to be a brother?

If not, he wants to put his willy in your mingming.

I'll say that again, not for emphasis, but because typing it makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.

He. Wants. To. Put. His. Willy. In. Your. Mingming.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Yeah it definitely sounds as if his head is filled with ''does she like me in that way?'' type thoughts. He might have been hoping that she would bring that up when he suggested sleeping on the floor, especially if he's a bit shy/unsure if she'll like him back and he can't bring himself to make the first move.

Can't speak for other guys but unless they're an incredibly close friend, i wouldn't cuddle someone unless there was some physical attraction.

So you've known this guy for most of your life, and consider him to be a brother?

If not, he wants to put his willy in your mingming.

I'll say that again, not for emphasis, but because typing it makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.

He. Wants. To. Put. His. Willy. In. Your. Mingming.
    i've known him for just over 2 years but until about 6 months ago we were just aquantances who had small conversations.

and ok lol.

ReputationRep:
    i reckon he likes you but he was just being polite. be more flirty next time and i reckon he'll respond well

ReputationRep:
    He most probably likes you and isn't like most of us men who wouldnt even waste any time getting the spare mattress out lol

ReputationRep:
    he likes u, hes a nice guy didnt wanna jump right into it =]

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a proper English Gent- In which case if you jump him he'll be far too polite to refuse

The whole 'i wont make a move in case it ruins our friendship or makes it awkward' is generally rubbish- saying 'but if it doesnt work itl ruin our friendship' is a nice way to tell your friend no. Risk it, if it doesnt happen continue to be very good friends. Nothing is worse than finding out several months later that you liked each other- thats strictly reserved for 14 year old couples.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Veldrin)
    If he liked you he would of slept in the bed with you.......well thats what I would of done if I were him.
    I agree. I offer to let pretty much anyone I know sleep over at mine if they ask/suggest it since I live in the city centre.

OP You're never gonna truly know if he likes you unless you ask. There's never any harm in asking either

ReputationRep:
    I've slept in bed with girls I didn't care about. It's generally fun.

It depends on how hot you are. Are you his type?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds gay.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.