Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, i am a Undergraduate and have applied for product design and technology and Manchester Met where i got a Conditional offer, and also applied for Design at leeds Met uni and got a unconditional. i love them both and have been to visit both, but really cant choose where to go, leeds Met is easier to get home from, and is an hour closer to home, but i really havent got a clue on which one to choose :/
    i have applied through ucas and replied to my offers as MAnch Firm and Leeds insurance but i wont get very nice accom with leeds if i leave it as it is, as it will be to late. Both courses have the cons and pros, but i dont really know to much about the night life or city life... Please can i hear your views?
    x

ReputationRep:
    They're both great cities, decide based on the course, not how far you have to travel or what accommodation they'll give you, neither of which will matter in the long run.

ReputationRep:
    I like Manchester a lot but I've only ever been to Leeds twice so I'm afraid I can't help you.

Have a look at the undergrad section. You'll probably find people who study there...

ReputationRep:
    Manchester is the second best city for living (accommodation, night life, transportation, shopping, entertainment, etc) in England after London. I was in Uni of Manchester for my undergrad and the city is just "cool".

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.