Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I am currently researching universities and I'm in a little bit unsure on the choices...

I would love to study International Business with Chinese,
    however, the universities offering that course have mixed reviews and low rankings. At the moment my shortlist is the following
    [LIST=1]

What I want is a busy city life so it's going to be a place like London, but would you recommended me any other universities or tell which one is the best from the above

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What?? King's is really good! Birmingham's not bad either.

I'm sure there must be other uni's though Ones with flexible joint honours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueJoker)
    What?? King's is really good! Birmingham's not bad either.

I'm sure there must be other uni's though Ones with flexible joint honours.
    Those 2 are fine, but ones like Westminster (which really appeals to me for a strange reason) is near the bottom of league table

ReputationRep:
    Regents.

ReputationRep:
    have a look at the course details, modules and requirements and see what you think best suits you.

ReputationRep:
    Just a pointer: If you've got your heart set on Business with chinese

a) There's no such language as "Chinese" - If you want to work in Hong Kong you'll need Cantonese, if you want to work in Beijing you'll need Mandarin!

b) Pretty much 99% of universities have a language centre - meaning you can take 25% of your degree in Chinese. If you specifically look for "Business with Chinese" you'll be restricted to only a few universities. But if you use a uni's language centre, you have a much better choice.
    I.e: Warwick has a prestigious business school - You could do a degree in Business there and take 25% of your modules in Chinese.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.