Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I am currently researching universities and I'm in a little bit unsure on the choices...

I would love to study International Business with Chinese,
    however, the universities offering that course have mixed reviews and low rankings. At the moment my shortlist is the following
    [LIST=1]

What I want is a busy city life so it's going to be a place like London, but would you recommended me any other universities or tell which one is the best from the above

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What?? King's is really good! Birmingham's not bad either.

I'm sure there must be other uni's though Ones with flexible joint honours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueJoker)
    What?? King's is really good! Birmingham's not bad either.

I'm sure there must be other uni's though Ones with flexible joint honours.
    Those 2 are fine, but ones like Westminster (which really appeals to me for a strange reason) is near the bottom of league table

ReputationRep:
    Regents.

ReputationRep:
    have a look at the course details, modules and requirements and see what you think best suits you.

ReputationRep:
    Just a pointer: If you've got your heart set on Business with chinese

a) There's no such language as "Chinese" - If you want to work in Hong Kong you'll need Cantonese, if you want to work in Beijing you'll need Mandarin!

b) Pretty much 99% of universities have a language centre - meaning you can take 25% of your degree in Chinese. If you specifically look for "Business with Chinese" you'll be restricted to only a few universities. But if you use a uni's language centre, you have a much better choice.
    I.e: Warwick has a prestigious business school - You could do a degree in Business there and take 25% of your modules in Chinese.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.