Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok, so I was shopping for clothes in a mall the other day, on my own. It was pretty quite and some girls working in the store were looking at me pointing me out to their work friends and smiling at me- i've had that a quite a bit before. But for the first time I had an almost 'laddish' comment from a couple of girls as I walked past them in the mall. As I approached them, they looked across and one shouted 'hubby-licious!' and then they smiled at each other. I have never had that and tbh i was a bit embarrased and walked straight past.

Do girls actually do this? because i always thought it was bored groups of guys who would shout out/slander/honk (if in cars) young attractive girls.

And what does hubbylicious mean anyway? lol

ReputationRep:
    Well girls did it to you so clearly girls do 'actually do this'...

/thread

ReputationRep:
    It means you narrowly avoided having to interact with a bunch of retards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do girls actually do this? because i always thought it was bored groups of guys who would shout out/slander/honk (if in cars) young attractive girls.
    ...huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    As I approached them, they looked across and one shouted 'hubby-licious!' l

http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/t...te/6t0bitx.gif

They sound retarded.

ReputationRep:
    Im so blooddy drunk boyy

ReputationRep:
    girls sometimes say stuff like that to guys they find attractive, and hubbylicious is a compliment lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they want you. However, because you just walked passed ****ting yourself they probably thought you were a little *****, they owned you for those few moments. I wipped my ass out to girls who did this, that shut them up. Do this then you'll have taken control, girls love that ****... Do this, and that glory hole is yours.

ReputationRep:
    Wow! Where was this? Near a primary or secondary school? In a chav dominated area perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    What kind of weirdo randomly shouts hubby-licious after someone :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    That made you uncomfortable? I'd like to see your reaction to old pervy men who shout 'get your tits out' at you .... I hope that now that you're at the receiving end you'll realize that not all girls are lying when they say they don't like guys to treat them like that. However, those girls were probably just having a laugh, I bet she wouldn't say that if she was alone.

ReputationRep:
    Hubby-licious? Well, even I know that that's a pretty sure fire way to get a guy to play the most elusive game of hide and seek possible.

ReputationRep:
    'Hubbylicious' isn't particularly masculine, it could have been an in-joke/saying. Relax!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 8, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.