Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mmmm, icecream! Favourite flavours? watch

ReputationRep:
    I gave into temptation today and got a tub of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. Well, the sun was shining, and that justified the £4.95!!!! price at the time. Just about to tuck in, not even bothering with the spoon. Straight from the tub is the best way

So, IMO Phish Food is the greatest icecream flavour out there. I love the huge globs of marshmallow, the swirls of caramel and those gorgeous chocolaty fish. Anyone have a fave they think can beat it?

ReputationRep:
    It's not a B&J's flavour, but I LOVE salted caramel. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Cookie Dough.

ReputationRep:
    apple ice cream is amazing <3 really hard to find though! had it in france and italy
    it's a bright green granny smith flavour

ReputationRep:
    Caramel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura loo)
    I gave into temptation today and got a tub of Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. Well, the sun was shining, and that justified the £4.95!!!! price at the time. Just about to tuck in, not even bothering with the spoon. Straight from the tub is the best way

So, IMO Phish Food is the greatest icecream flavour out there. I love the huge globs of marshmallow, the swirls of caramel and those gorgeous chocolaty fish. Anyone have a fave they think can beat it?
    Are you TotoMimo's other account?

ReputationRep:
    Ben & Jerry's Fossil Fuel FTW!

Those dinky little chocolate dinosaurs are too good not to have.

Or Just Ben & Jerry's in general...

Or just ice cream.

I think I have a problem; a deliciously addictive problem.

Hmph.

ReputationRep:
    B & J's baked alaska or cookie dough.

Failing that and when I'm too poor to afford B & J's then it's a cheap tub of mint or strawberry ice cream from tescos.

ReputationRep:
    With ben and jerrys its got to be chocolate fudge brownie!

Haagan-dazs is cookies and cream.

For anything else its mint choc chip if browies are unavailable!

ReputationRep:
    Ben & Jerry used to have this AMAZING flavour called Karamel Sutra. One half was chocolate icecream with some chips, the other half was caramel icecream (which was actually amazing), and then in the middle there would just be gooey caramel. :coma:
    They discontinued it, I'm gutted.

Phish Food is lovely though.

ReputationRep:
    as soon as i read this title i instantly thought mint chock chip!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieelis)
    as soon as i read this title i instantly thought mint chock chip!
    ME TOO!!

(or anything else chocolatey!)

ReputationRep:
    Ben & Jerry's Fairly Nuts, Cookie Dough and Half Baked...and Phish Food...and Baked Alaska...and Strawberry Cheesecake. I like my Ben & Jerrys...

I really want to try more Haagen Daz. Had a gorgeous sundae at the café in Leicester Square last summer. Last time they were on offer in the shops however, I was being healthy.

Sometimes all you need however is a really gorgeous vanilla ice cream.

ReputationRep:
    I'll turn all poncy and say Tesco's own sorbet :s "goes and hides in a corner".

I also have a massive addiction for Tesco value Choc Ices now aswell.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone that says anything other than Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough is wrong :sogood: :sexface: :sogood: :sexface: :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Ben & jerry cookie dough, I bought 15 last time it was half price in Asda

ReputationRep:
    Jen and Berry's Cookie dough or half baked - Chocalate fudge brownie is nice too. but for proper ice cream, I love strawberry (favourite), vanilla, straciatella, mint and also Ruska (Czech Ice cream that looks like this:)

ReputationRep:
    Lol, a bit off topic, but I'm currently wearing my old work uniform t-shirt as pyjamas. It's bright blue, has a big cow on it saying: "Have you tried our new fairly nuts flavour?" Great, I'm a walking Ben & Jerry's advertisement.

ReputationRep:
    They've opened a marble slab creamery at Meadowhall, and I think I was won over today by White Chocolate and Fudge Ice Cream with Peanut Butter Cups! DELICIOUS!

ReputationRep:

I'm not gay, I swear.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.