Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mmmm, icecream! Favourite flavours? watch

ReputationRep:
    I love mint chocolate chip - always have done

I also love love LOVE green & black's ice cream. And tesco cookies & cream (bit of a cheapskate there but honestly, try it ). And häagen-dazs is lovely.

Ben and jerrys is however very overrated. It's just never as yummy as I want it to be.

ReputationRep:
    Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough :coma:

Rum and Raisin ice-cream is pretty awesome as well though.

ReputationRep:
    Made some of my own ice cream yesterday, lemon and cardamom. Creamy gorgeousness, if anybody wants to give the recipe a go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    This!

I'm actually ashamed to say that I am yet to try Ben & Jerry's or Haagan Dazs ice-cream!
    Haagan Dazs is heavenly. Expensive, but heavenly.

ReputationRep:
    Most things beat Ben and Jerry's tbh. Such low quality overpriced crap.

In the US they have ice cream parlours where you can choose your own combinations: ice cream flavour, sauce, and chunky bits, and they will mix it up for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbuAK)
    Haagan Dazs is heavenly. Expensive, but heavenly.
    Well I may just have to treat myself to some then.

ReputationRep:
    Anything Butterscotch!

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually really boring and will choose vanilla over any other ice cream... except for one. Which is COOKIE DOUGH!! Officially the best Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavour ever!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.