Turn on thread page Beta

What's the most embarassing thing you've done in front of someone you like? watch

ReputationRep:
    Walked into a lamp post, dropped soy sauce all over my shirt, and burped by accident. All on our first date.

ReputationRep:
    I was talking to him at a gig and was holding an empty beer bottle, was kind of nervous so I was fiddling with the bottle. And I got my finger stuck in it.. I squeaked a bit and then the pop when I pulled my finger out... then him saying "Did you just get your finger stuck in that bottle?" All terrible.

And the time that I got pathetically drunk before we left to go out and I got upset for some reason so for the entire time on the bus on the way out I pretty much sat on top of him telling him a load of ridiculous stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Was drinking coke at Nandos, I thought i'd be cool and not look at the glass while drinking or picking it up.

Completely missed my mouth, it went all over my crotch.

Although, it did get me some 2nd base action, she helped dab the wettness dry.

Giggidy..

ReputationRep:
    When I was 12 in my 1st year at high school I told him that I fancied him and then literally ran off. God that was soo embarrassing! He never talked to me after that and he always gave me a wide berth. He probably thought I was a right wierdo! The next 2 yrs of my life were pretty **** because of it seeing as everyone in the yr knew that I liked him and I never got over the embarrassment, people never let me get over it and they always mentioned it whenever my crush was around. What made it worse was he was in all my classes but language class and in a lot of the classes I had to sit by him because most teachers made us sit in alphabetical order and my name was right before his on the register! Cringe!

God how I wish I could go back in time and just walk right on by without stopping and saying that to him! That is like the one place I think of wanting to go if I could go back in time!

ReputationRep:
    I was about twelve, roller-blading down the road as you do. Saw a cool guy in the year above me, so I congratulated myself on 'forgetting' to wear my helmet and knee pads, and picked up the pace, ready to impress. Trouble is I rode over a grate, ended up flat on my face with two grazed knees and tears streaming down my face. I remember the shame to this day.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my.
    I was drunk, I had just been sick and was crawling into a bed. My boyfriend (lets call him Paul) had been looking after me the whole time and followed me, we were both at his best friend's house (fake name: Steve).

Me: You seriously don't have to stay with me Steve. I'll be okay, you can go now.
    Paul: ... Who do you think I am?
    Me: Steve, mad with it in Paul's house... Fine you can stay. *vomits right on his chest - thankfully not too excessively*
    Sorry Steve.
    *rolls over and falls asleep*

My poor boyfriend. I don't even remember any of this but it vaguely came back to me a bit when he told me in the morning. I felt so bad and embarassed!
    I have only ever been drunk twice in my life, probably going to keep it that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahoward)
    You haaaave to share haha!
    Haha I tried to do it on anon but when I wrote it out it just sounded too explicit and I couldn't!

ReputationRep:
    Oh there was another one when I was on a sort of date with a guy and I breathed in a fly and spent about 5 minutes trying to hack it out, just when I thought it was over my stomach made this really gross gurgling noise. Oh my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DH-Biker)
    I went riding with some mates and we went to the jumps near the village. There are a few girls in the village, and those who ride and some who don't come with as its now a general meeting, banter place.

Anyway, I hit the jumps, and at about the fourth through I noticed the girl I like was with the girl group sitting on the side of the pit. So I started trying to do bigger jumps, tricks and generally showing off.

I finished off the jumps, biked over towards them and just as I got to about four feet away from her (was playing chicken), I caught my foot between the crank arm, swing arm and wheel. Full on flew forward, headbutted her whilst I was wearing a full-face helmet and bust her nose.

To be honest, there are fewer ways of appearing as such a colossal ****ing idiot...

Still, we ended up dating for a few months, partly on the basis that it was such a funny (yet mentally (for me) ****ed up) way of starting a relationship. We still do laugh about it, so its all good. But yeah, at the time, I literally felt as if I'd just committed the most unspeakable act...
    Up until your third paragraph I thought you were talking about riding horses :facepalm:

I was like, how rich is this kid :lolwut: And how is he doing tricks on a horse!? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    Up until your third paragraph I thought you were talking about riding horses :facepalm:

I was like, how rich is this kid :lolwut: And how is he doing tricks on a horse!? :lol:
    LOL! Haha, no, horses scare me.

There's a bunch on the fell where I ride that can only be described as the ones the Ring Wraiths ride in Lord of the Rings. Testosterone ridden, territorial *******s chase anything that isn't walking.

But yeah, bikes. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dirtyoldriver)
    Haha I tried to do it on anon but when I wrote it out it just sounded too explicit and I couldn't!
    Now you've just made me want to know even moooore!!! haha!

ReputationRep:
    proposed a school teacher
    she gave me a dare while playing truth n dare

ReputationRep:
    A couple of week ago i was having sex with my boyfriend...
    His room is on the ground floor...
    Half way through his cat jumped through the bedroom window onto his bed...
    I was so startled, i jumped up...
    And accidentally stood on his penis...
    OOOOPPSSSYY.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.