Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    *still half asleep*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heartsandfairys)
    I think its pretty likely to Be Donovan. They've all come up before, but it was Westphal in January and Ayer last year so our teachers thinks its gonna be Donovan I dont think he's too bad though, he seems like the easiest one to me
    Its Westphal i dont like
    Janurary doesn't really count because it was only set for a small amount of people. They spent hours on Ayer at the examiner's conference and there was no question on the verification and falsification principles in Developments. It's more likely to be Ayer or Donovan than Westphal but I'd bet it's going to be Ayer. It sort of NEEDS to be, otherwise my life is sort of over! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heartsandfairys)
    I think its pretty likely to Be Donovan. They've all come up before, but it was Westphal in January and Ayer last year so our teachers thinks its gonna be Donovan I dont think he's too bad though, he seems like the easiest one to me
    Its Westphal i dont like
    There's only been one January exam, in 2010, and it was Ayer. That was just a one-off resit when they moved to the new spec.
    And it was Donovan last year.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.